Dom showing up at the end of Tokyo Drift is one of the GOAT F&F scenes

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

You're watching Tokyo Drift thinking how the hell is this gonna connect to the first two movies :dahell:

Then the camera slowly pans to show the back of the muscle car and Bandoleros starts playing :wow::wow::wow:

Then you see it's Dom as the camera finishes panning :ohhh::lupe::ooh:

The way Vin Diesel delivers the line so cool "I got nothing but time":youngsabo:

I still remember how fukking dope is sounded when he turned on the engine and the sound filled the whole room up :banderas::banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

You're watching Tokyo Drift thinking how the hell is this gonna connect to the first two movies :dahell:

Then the camera slowly pans to show the back of the muscle car and Bandoleros starts playing :wow::wow::wow:

Then you see it's Dom as the camera finishes panning :ohhh::lupe::ooh:

The way Vin Diesel delivers the line so cool "I got nothing but time":youngsabo:

I still remember how fukking dope is sounded when he turned on the engine and the sound filled the whole room up :banderas::banderas:

I'm 100% sure Dom didn't drift and he just drove straight through the walls :pachaha:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tokyo drift was the only one i didnt see. should i peep this breh?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
tokyo drift was the only one i didnt see. should i peep this breh?

Most people don't like it but it's one of my favorites :hubie:

I think people dislike it because it was so different and seperate from the first two Fast and Furious movies.