dolphin emulator and wiimote woes

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i have spent more than a real damn wii costs trying to emulate one

i am now in possession of multiple sensorbars, wiimotes, nunchucks, you name it. i got everything BUT the wii at this point

the mayflash dolphinbar seems to be the way to go, others say bluetooth

anybody got this running with a wiimote and working? and for some reason the sensorbar only really works in linux, windows doesnt recognize it outside of cursor mode.

somebody help me out here lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i am now in possession of multiple sensorbars, wiimotes, nunchucks, you name it. i got everything BUT the wii at this point

anybody got this running with a wiimote and working? and for some reason the sensorbar only really works in linux, windows doesnt recognize it outside of cursor mode.

You wack as fukk for posting this here

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

I did this a while back. I just used the default sensor bar that came with the wii and it worked for me on windows lol. I was thinking of trying this again once I remember where the cable is

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I did this a while back. I just used the default sensor bar that came with the wii and it worked for me on windows lol. I was thinking of trying this again once I remember where the cable is
well i looked up the device ID for my mayflash sensor bar and put it through USB bypass but it still doesnt detect the remote

also, i copped a legit OEM wiimote, and it wont work with my bootleg nunchuck extensions either. nintendo knew :ufdup: