Dog show judge accused of plan to molest unborn baby; Mom’s revenge posse shoots suspected abuser

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I call for jungle justice on this dude. Dude is disgustingly sick in the head.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
man i cant just jump into a 48 minute cac bestiality video blind. if its not a news clip you could drop some cliff notes

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Two married Gay Cacs planned on molesting their unborn son 'the moment' it was born from the surrogate parent they hired.

After learning about Albert Fish, who he was and what he was allowed to do for SO, fukkING, LONG, believe me when I say NONE OF THIS shyt is surprising, see as to how I can only assume that this piece of shyt is still alive, not in jail and somewhere there is a group of dedicated people fighting to have him still walk and breathe on this earth without assistance.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Two married Gay Cacs planned on molesting their unborn son 'the moment' it was born from the surrogate parent they hired.

After learning about Albert Fish, who he was and what he was allowed to do for SO, fukkING, LONG, believe me when I say NONE OF THIS shyt is surprising, see as to how I can only assume that this piece of shyt is still alive, not in jail and somewhere there is a group of dedicated people fighting to have him still walk and breathe on this earth without assistance.

Albert fish was one of the sickest motherfukkers ever. Sometimes I wish hell really did exist for monsters like him:mjcry:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Read a little slower
all right.. fukk it, im in. lemme go make some popcorn.. ill watch it

:popcorn3:

Albert fish was one of the sickest motherfukkers ever. Sometimes I wish hell really did exist for monsters like him:mjcry:
albert fish was a sick motherfukker. IIRC when they did his autopsy,
he had a ton of needles and pin inserted up his ass. he was a real sadist.

the worst cac murderer is the poop diaper dad from colorado that killed his son when he found his diaper eating fetish on his laptop

Last edited: