Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
by: Kendall Ashman

Posted: Sep 6, 2024 / 06:28 PM CDT

Updated: Sep 7, 2024 / 08:56 AM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — On Wednesday night, a shooter reportedly opened fire on a Nashville man’s car during a suspected road rage incident near Percy Priest Lake, killing the man’s dog.

“It’s been about 36 hours since he passed and I’ve just done nothing but mourn,” Whitney Peterson said when he spoke to News 2 on Friday, Sept. 6.

The shooting was reported at approximately 11:20 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 4. According to the Metro Nashville Police Department, the victim was driving north on Bell Road, near Smith Springs Road, when a black Dodge Ram pickup truck was following him closely, probably wanting to pass him.

📧 Have breaking news come to you: Subscribe to News 2 email alerts →

“On our way home, everything was fine, and when we got to Bell Road, my dog started drooling and barking when a guy in a truck was driving erratically behind me,” Peterson recalled.

When Peterson stopped at the red light, ready to turn left into his neighborhood, the suspect reportedly pulled up next to him, pointed a gun, and fired at the passenger’s side, shooting out the back window and hitting the German Shorthaired Pointer in the back seat.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was the dog drooling and barking:patrice: Threatening behaviour. Man feared for his life.

il_570xN.5991933074_843h.jpg