*dog experts* how do u add weight and muscle to a pitbull?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
@Say it Wit Ya Chest come drop knowledge bruh.

I been using that Blue Buffalo bcuz somebody gives me a deal, but I've heard there's much better out there.
Its gettin warmer now so Im tryin to take him outside a hell of a lot more and get this lil nikka even more brolic, he's still a pup and big as fukk :jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
put some size-on creatine in his chow and give him real beef once in a while, raw. Dont go on walks with him. Go on a run:lift:

result...

red-nose-pitbull-256x300.jpg

Red_17.JPG

Rossum+Front.jpg

:whoa:dont piss him off though. you goin have to walk a fine line between pack leader and respectful. **** around he goin hem you up something serious, be-lee dat:birdman:

You dont want a pitbull being your bully:russ:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What kind of food should I be getting?

what are you feeding now?

how much exercise does your dog get?

feed a good kibble and gives him tons of exercise, depending on your dogs genetics all he may need is walks, my dog gets anywhere between 1-4 miles walk a day

also the spring pole and the flirt pole are the GOAT for your pit

creatine etc really dont help your dog to be but if you are going to use one supplement i recommend

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nupro-Supplement-30-oz/dp/B002V80QW6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1343775883&sr=8-3&keywords=nupro#productPromotions]Amazon.com: Nupro Supplement 30 oz.: Pet Supplies[/ame]

post a pic of your dog

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/30161-any-coli-pitbull-owners.html#.UWmKJLXvuAk

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i feed my dogs raw so i dont really keep up with the bagged foods.....ill ask this nikka later what he feeds his. But generally speaking get the high quality, high protein dog foods. Avoid the ones with alot of filler ingredients. Also when you feed them feed them the bare miniumum so they stay lean and all their muscles show.......

but heres the most important part, walk them nikkas man............and walk them far.......

like i just walked my dog 4 miles.....but i know thats not really practical for everyones schedule (including my own every day) so just walk them as far as u can. Alot of nikkas around here ride bikes while they walk their dogs........some even ride scooters with their dogs beside them (lol)........mine is too out of control for that so i cant do that....but if yours wont be a problem do that.....

also, if u got access to a pool that u can let your dog swim in thats the best work out it can get.......

immma cop a weight harness for my dog.....if u go that route make sure u get a high quality one........one that spreads the weights evenly.....cause some of them will mess ur dogs joints up......

getting pitts muscular isnt hard because its in their genetics (athletic builds)..........u just got to put the time into cultivating it....

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I used to breed and raise Rottweilers. I had them on that Science Diet dog food or Euekanuba. I also added the wet canned dog food to the dry dog food. The canned food would have chunks of chicken or beef. I fed them twice a day.

Exercise is key to gettin your dog strong and ripped, but genetics also play a role. If your dog has champ lines and good genetics that also helps.Here are the actual exercises that I had my dogs doin: A lot of them pretty simple

I bought my dogs a weighted vest that they would run with
Tire and rope tug exercises (I tied a thick rope and a tire hangin from a tree)
I made sure they would jump and leap
Fetch with a tennis ball
Run your dog, run your dog, run your dog
Thick metal chains in my dogs neck for neck strength

They have supplements and vitamins that you can also give your dog:

Optima 365
K9 superfuel

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
what are you feeding now?

how much exercise does your dog get?

feed a good kibble and gives him tons of exercise, depending on your dogs genetics all he may need is walks, my dog gets anywhere between 1-4 miles walk a day

also the spring pole and the flirt pole are the GOAT for your pit

creatine etc really dont help your dog to be but if you are going to use one supplement i recommend

Amazon.com: Nupro Supplement 30 oz.: Pet Supplies

post a pic of your dog

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/30161-any-coli-pitbull-owners.html#.UWmKJLXvuAk
Pro pac purple bag

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
why would you want one of those ugly ass retarded looking pitbulls though?
they look better lean and cut nohomo