Does your workout change with the season?

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Do your fitness goals change with the season?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Nah. Strength in numbers. Strength train year round....

fukk I look like trying be a pretty boy wit abs, I'm trying suplex nikkas like @Walt and @puppetmaster if they get in my way :birdman:

Why I always gotta be in your "I can beat up big nikkas examples?"

We pretty much have to fight first at this point if there's a coli gym meetup one day :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
No. Eating might change when its hotter because I am a douche and wear tank tops

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why I always gotta be in your "I can beat up big nikkas examples?"

We pretty much have to fight first at this point if there's a coli gym meetup one day :mjcry:
:manny: it is what It is, we cool though breh.
No. Eating might change when its hotter because I am a douche and wear tank tops

Honestly I don't even do this. :patrice:.
Society kinda muscle shames people being healthy and staying in shape.:mindblown:

Daps
Not really, I just try and train consistently regardless of season. I don't bulk in winter and shred in summer I try and stay as shredded as possible all year.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

:russ: This is true. I wear tank tops now that I have good definition, but I still feel like a douche when I wear them. Then I look at other people that are out of shape and I stop feeling like a douche, because I worked hard and earned the right to wear a tank top.

I train year round to stay lean. No bulking or cutting season for me. I like the definition.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i live in canada si thats a fukk yeah

winter i do gym style trinaings and indoor cycle cardio..

summer i do mostly outdoor cardio and outdoor bicycle way less muscle training.

my gym is in my garage.. so i am limited to the machines i have and the free weights exercises i can do in my limited space.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do more cardio when it's warmer out to be honest....I have to make sure that no matter what I get cardio in at least 2 times a week....I'm about to prescribe to the Kali Muscle style high reps big gains stay fit all year long.