Does xanax increase appetite?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I gave my dog a cut up dose as prescribed by her doctor and she cleared out her food. She only eats a few bites here and there so this is not normal. Last time, i gave her double dose and she was walking sideways, crashing into the wall, falling down the stairs and sliding all over the hardwood. i dont want her to get fat :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes

xanax munchies >> weed munchies :ahh:

xanax + weed + beer = :noah:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol yes.. I did a lot of xanax and valium in high school...my friends still do a lot now, and I still see them acting like idiots. I remember I was about 17, being barred up, ordering up half the menu at an Italian spot, I'm talking like a huge sandwich, a plate of pasta, pizza, then I went and bought an entire N64 system, controllers, and Goldeneye just to play a few games of multiplayer with my boy...Xanax and valium fukk...I have pages of stories. Blacking out for three or four days, and coming to the realization that I had like floated through almost a week, with little flashes playing in my head like a flashback in a movie....shyt was surreal.

Daps
:dwillhuh:

I was on it a few years ago and it totally killed my sex drive and made me ten times worse. Y'all using this to get high? SMH.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol yes.. I did a lot of xanax and valium in high school...my friends still do a lot now, and I still see them acting like idiots. I remember I was about 17, being barred up, ordering up half the menu at an Italian spot, I'm talking like a huge sandwich, a plate of pasta, pizza, then I went and bought an entire N64 system, controllers, and Goldeneye just to play a few games of multiplayer with my boy...Xanax and valium fukk...I have pages of stories. Blacking out for three or four days, and coming to the realization that I had like floated through almost a week, with little flashes playing in my head like a flashback in a movie....shyt was surreal.

:blessed:At least u left that life behind