Does The Rihanna Thread Sum Up The bytchMade Men You Ladies Deal With?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BonitaChelz and others just wanted to ask you this personally. Forget the hypocrisy for a sec. We know we have not had pages as long like when people like Usain Bolt or other athletes were kissing white people on the lips...

The issue here at hand is how emotionally invested these guys are in talking about how she is a hoe. Even though i like her i think we can all agree she is loose.

And i wish she never started all of this to make her forever stuck with the reputation

But these guys in TLR talk as if the woman or any for that matter is complete.shyt if she decides to sleep around. That has nothing to do with her personality or what her character is like.

I put two different threads in different forums last week of her international scholarship program from her foundation and other.tasks the organization does. It gets ignored but something like this they run to all comment.

I dont know if u girls will agree with me about this. But even though i think women talk about what she does...i dont think yall talk about it to the extent men seem to do.

Guys who call themselves men will quote 10 year old gossip on her about who she fukked that may not even be true.

I didnt know this was the type of men in the dating pool out there that you have to deal with

Can you picture men like Denzel or Ibris being stuck on a girl being loose and making such a big deal about it? But all across in barbershops right now this is what guys are doing.

Then making it seem as if she is a completely evil person cause of what she does. Im sure Lil Kim slept around too. Along with Mary J Blige. People werent so obsessed with it. these guys cant stop trying to bring a person down.

Thr roles are reversed, women will talk briefly about it and move on. These "men" will talk forever about it.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to get a comment from yall on how you feel about the way these men act and gossip nowadays

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
yeah im leaving this site
im a guy but this shyt is really bad apart from the constant negativity thee nikkas just have no fukking logic
i made this thread How do yall support the black family unit and disrespect women in the same way?
and nikkas cant fathom their own stupidity pointless arguing about the same shyt over and over
nikkas gon say i shouldnt speak on shyt because im "mixed" but praise mixed women(they are black and im not)
nikkas claim black women should not even look at a non black man but have "pawg" threads every 3 hours

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah im leaving this site
im a guy but this shyt is really bad apart from the constant negativity thee nikkas just have no fukking logic
i made this thread How do yall support the black family unit and disrespect women in the same way?
and nikkas cant fathom their own stupidity pointless arguing about the same shyt over and over
nikkas gon say i shouldnt speak on shyt because im "mixed" but praise mixed women(they are black and im not)
nikkas claim black women should not even look at a non black man but have "pawg" threads every 3 hours

Exactly too many contradictions

Nobody is saying they recommend what she does and again i wish she didnt go down this path and i kind of blame her parents...

But still nikkas gotta chill. u cant claim to be pro black and then try to demean so much and try to shyt on the person's character

Like that dont mean u toxic or something. like every story i hear about people meeting her in person they all say she(rihanna) is real cool and nice

What someone is like in relationships doesnt mean they aint a regular person

I dont doubt what u are saying if we both go in JBO now we will see the hundreds of pages on light skinned women and white women but then in TLR they gonna call her a bedwench and how she only has been with white and light skinned men

So then what do they call themselves lusting over white chicks

We both remember all the threads guys were making talking about how kanye is lucky to be with kim and they feel she is so down and got her own paper and they would get with her too

Trying to act all hard and tough. saying how in the hood chicks like this are a dub...just yapping

Lmao its like ok breh u dont gotta give us the ten commandments...just say one thing and let it go

Sometimes i wish this site would shut doen just like sohh and all the people i see on twitter commenting about this are mainly men...black men

This is sad on so many levels

Asian hispanic and white men read the story once and go back to making paper

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
Exactly too many contradictions

Nobody is saying they recommend what she does and again i wish she didnt go down this path and i kind of blame her parents...

But still nikkas gotta chill. u cant claim to be pro black and then try to demean so much and try to shyt on the person's character

Like that dont mean u toxic or something. like every story i hear about people meeting her in person they all say she(rihanna) is real cool and nice

What someone is like in relationships doesnt mean they aint a regular person

I dont doubt what u are saying if we both go in JBO now we will see the hundreds of pages on light skinned women and white women but then in TLR they gonna call her a bedwench and how she only has been with white and light skinned men

So then what do they call themselves lusting over white chicks

We both remember all the threads guys were making talking about how kanye is lucky to be with kim and they feel she is so down and got her own paper and they would get with her too

Trying to act all hard and tough. saying how in the hood chicks like this are a dub...just yapping

Lmao its like ok breh u dont gotta give us the ten commandments...just say one thing and let it go

Sometimes i wish this site would shut doen just like sohh and all the people i see on twitter commenting about this are mainly men...black men

This is sad on so many levels

Asian hispanic and white men read the story once and go back to making paper
exactly man its real sad man there is no hope for our community for real
these nikkas aint the character anyone can rely on
theres good black men and women out here
but the fukked up people outnumber us its really sad because its 2017 we still arguing about stupid shyt like this?
nikkas literally said the lavar ball family is a black family but rihanna gets disowned smh

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
exactly man its real sad man there is no hope for our community for real
these nikkas aint the character anyone can rely on
theres good black men and women out here
but the fukked up people outnumber us its really sad because its 2017 we still arguing about stupid shyt like this?
nikkas literally said the lavar ball family is a black family but rihanna gets disowned smh

They hypocritical in other ways also.

RIp to him but tupac when he was younger was doing way more destructive shyt than a chick simply sleeping around

Dude was out here helping sugs bloods to kidnap people and forcing them to drink piss to give up info. accidently getting little kids shot

And other examples

If he had lived wouldnt people be saying he deserves to move on? they only give passes to real nikkas and it reminds me of that homies over hoes clip on boondocks

Making fun of guys who got obsessions with other men

Breh im tired of seeing stories like this and going on twitter and seeing the top tweeter is a black man. like the one with the most liked status will be a black man. like earlier todday with this story it was one guy in particular. maybe women will like the tweet but i dont see the same tweets by women

Black women dont have the time they out here making money and getting their hair done

Jada pinkett admitted more than once she was really promiscuous in the 90s and always sleeping around and doing drugs. that she was not loving herself. she fixed herself up(even though there are those rumors of her and will swinging) and was married and been married for a while,

While i would not marry a promiscuous woman im not like these guys who will laugh their ass off and shyt on the woman or guy marrying her and be out of line.

Lmaoo what they said that for real? isnt the mother pale white?

Some idiot in one of the rihanna threads tried to say she biracial and contradicted himself in the same line

He said her dad is black and irish(true) but said she has green eyes and what black person do u know has green eyes.. :dead:
If her dad was fully white he would have a point but like he himself said he is black and irsh

While her mom is completely black

So she is like 75 percent black...which means she black. and we all seen her hair when she got braids...she is black.

All i can say is ..isnt it pretty hilarious and sad at the same time we both gotta talk in the salon cause there is more real talk in here?

That scholarship program of hers though im waiting for it to blow up more and to see people still try to hate and say its publicity or something and how she trying to clean her rep up

If it was a dude in prison for decades for pulling an armed robbery on a grandma they would be talking about.. ah thats whats up everyone deserves a chance...he a real nikka helping with scholarships

Daps
clearly you didn't @ me but how is everyone getting her "heaux fax"? this is the 5th time i read that she is loose within a 2 day period but i haven't seen a single receipt other than a bunch of dry ass gossip, speculation and some unwarranted anger towards her. its pathetic.

but IME men love to police women's bodies and sexuality (whether it be actual or perceived). you can't win. if you can't be linked to a bunch of men you are either gay, crazy, or barren and if they do know some people you have dated you are a hoe, dirty, tricking, etc. it gets old. and the dudes that are quick to imply that someone is loose typically only want the women that have been passed around anyway. i stopped trying to understand it because its not rational behavior.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Another win for the #HardOnHoesMovement

Bn0tj5A.gif

Last edited:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
You gotta ignore the talk, tho.

Dudes say all kinds of ridiculous s**t, just to say it.

In real life, dudes don't care about that stuff as much you think they do.