Does the resolution of the Tribal Chief story have potential to be the GOAT angle?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's been such a great story up to this point.

I hate to admit it but Vince really had the timing right, altho he def could have done better by Roman than the "sufferin suckatash" corny era, but this story hit at the right time, Romans age with the greying hair, the finally beating unbeatable Brock. The build of Jey Uso basically being forced to bow down in 2020 after the "I Quit" title match with Roman, and then even tho they were forced to bow down ("acknowledge him") , Jey and Jimmy ultimately becoming the GOAT tag team under Romans umbrella....but you can still see seeds of rebellion in Jey towards Roman that will no doubt bloom at some point.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G I know you have repeatedly said the Mega Powers is the greatest long-term story ever told, but I really think the Tribal Chief story has a chance to be the GOAT.

I don't know if HHH knows how Vince wanted to end it or if Vince still has input but, if they don't drop the ball this is long term build at it's absolute best