Does the N-word bother you?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I use to trip about it, but now I'm hardly ever phased by it. I'm kinda apathetic about non-black folks using it. You can call it learned acceptance, whatever but I think it has more to do with the fact that I don't even want to give them the satisfaction of pulling a :umad: . I don't even acknowledge them, they're palestine and I'm Israel, I don't recognize they ass.
I just don't care about words anymore like that. The only thing that really bothers me are people who don't own up to fact that they're racist when it's blatantly obvious. Don't bullshyt me like I don't know a racist when I see one. I can't remember the last time I legit got heated hearing someone use it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
*3rd post reserved/ for sale . give dap + rep will include your post name/message in here *

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I never had a white person use the N-word in my presence. I don't use the word so I'm definitely not letting them slide with that sh!t. These C@Cs are funny nowadays though. They use the N-word and they got the nerve to try and CHECK YOU for CHECKING THEM. Nah. I'm not having it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah. At the same time tho, aint gonna let anything slide :ufdup:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It's just a word. The individual decides how much power it has.

I refuse to accept that stance. shyt's been weighing on me for a while. When people say it's just a word, I'm like well yeah and words are a way of communicating feelings to each other. That word in particular was used to degrade another human, put them down as worthless and subhuman. Other races can always sympathize but will never know what it's like to be called a ****** meant in it's most hateful form. Just like I can sympathize with a latino person being called a spic but I don't know what it feels like to them.

Brings me around to my next thing, the n-i-g-g-a instead of er debate. The argument that it's meant as a term of endearment and power thing meant to take back the hateful meaning of the word. It might've once worked before it became synonymous, to some people, with a black person.

Now you can see people all around, of all races, refer to black people as nikkas because that's what they think it means and that I'm not ok with. And if you are ok with it, then that shirt that that girl in the other thread that say "nikka lover" shouldn't bother you. But to keep it personal, the individual is the individual and people should be allowed to react to it how they want but they shouldn't be surprised if I, personally, check them for it.

All of this isn't directed at you btw, just all my one post.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I refuse to accept that stance. shyt's been weighing on me for a while. When people say it's just a word, I'm like well yeah and words are a way of communicating feelings to each other. That word in particular was used to degrade another human, put them down as worthless and subhuman. Other races can always sympathize but will never know what it's like to be called a ****** meant in it's most hateful form. Just like I can sympathize with a latino person being called a spic but I don't know what it feels like to them.

Brings me around to my next thing, the n-i-g-g-a instead of er debate. The argument that it's meant as a term of endearment and power thing meant to take back the hateful meaning of the word. It might've once worked before it became synonymous, to some people, with a black person.

Now you can see people all around, of all races, refer to black people as nikkas because that's what they think it means and that I'm not ok with. And if you are ok with it, then that shirt that that girl in the other thread that say "nikka lover" shouldn't bother you. But to keep it personal, the individual is the individual and people should be allowed to react to it how they want but they shouldn't be surprised if I, personally, check them for it.

All of this isn't directed at you btw, just all my one post.

Yeah, I used to feel the same way and I still do to a certain extent.

However, the real problem is the feeling behind the word. Delete the word "******" from the lexicon, forget it ever existed, etc ...and it won't change a thing. The feeling that blacks are inferior will still remain :yeshrug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont say it and dont get called it either

i try not to hang out with too many cacs....gotta keep that circle samll

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I have never had a nonblack person say it to or around me. I wouldn't be cool it with it then, other than that whatever.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It depends..if you're white from a black hood like V nasty then it doesn't bother me at all..she was raised around a lot of blacks so she got used to saying the word and nikkas ain't tripping off that shyt..only self proclaimed c00ns think it's a bad word to use..

Edit: one of my old white friends said that shyt a lot..and he gets mad love from all black people..he truly has a black soul..he's kinda a wigger tho..lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It depends..if you're white from a black hood like V nasty then it doesn't bother me at all..she was raised around a lot of blacks so she got used to saying the word and nikkas ain't tripping off that shyt..only self proclaimed c00ns think it's a bad word to use..

Edit: one of my old white friends said that shyt a lot..and he gets mad love from all black people..he truly has a black soul..he's kinda a wigger tho..lol

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bother? not really, it's just a word

But I'd still step on the throat of a white male that used it in my presence out of principle :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Gays be tripping with you say fairy and nikkas cool with cacs calling them out of their name. Blacks have lost and we have become new bytches.