Does The Coli & certain posters have anyone else literally laughing out loud at work?

The Bushes

Don't get thrown in me
Daps
Reppin
Stunna Island
*Reads a funny ass thread*

*:pachaha:*

*coworker comes over like :mjpls: "whats so funny?"*

*changes window. nothing. just thinking about something :skip:*

*coworkers departs*

*reopens the coli :ahh:*

I wish I could tell them but I can't. they might not get our humor :lupe:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I laugh, but silently. People walk by and say "Why are you smiling?" or "What's so funny?"

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I just said this in another thread. Sometimes I can't muffle my laughter and people immediately look over because none of these negros work, they just sit and pretend they are working, just like me, so when you laugh, they want to laugh too. I hit them with the :stopitslime: before they can even make it over to me.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Honestly those Coli at the Movie vids (the Driver one especially) from the nikka Liu Kang almost got me in shyt at this Firm giving how :russ: I was. Could not contain it one bit. Was :laff: so hard in my office, had to shut the door and everything.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Brehs we're 6 in a small open office so whenever people walk by they can see whatever's on my screen so I'm always on my :ninja2: when checking the coli with a small window in the corner of my screen (like now) sometimes the fukkery is too much I go to the toilets and laugh there :smugbiden: