Does that last of us remastered still have a active online on the ps4?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just re-copped the last of us remastered on the ps4 and im wondering does it still have a active online component. Havent played yet....i hope you still can. I always felt the last of us had a underrated online component and im hoping the next game ups the ante even more.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I'm still a regular. Still finding matches easy. If you see me online playing, you can shoot me an invite. I'll have your back :salute:. Playing with randos can get nasty.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just re-copped the last of us remastered on the ps4 and im wondering does it still have a active online component. Havent played yet....i hope you still can. I always felt the last of us had a underrated online component and im hoping the next game ups the ante even more.
Its about as active as this thread, literally nobody ever talks about it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
your a ps4 hater and a xbot....no need to converse further i didnt take your post serious lol
While what you said about me is..debatable :manny: What I said about this game is not.

You having to make this thread is the first red flag because if this game was still popular you'd have gotten more feedback. The official thread is nowhere to be found, I'm certain nobody has posted in it for years. If those overwhelming signs of death are not glaring enough for you to ignore my pedigree then I feel sorry for your gaming situation :francis: Naughtydog is also notoriously flagrant with how they lack online support for their titles. Glitches and hackers have always ruled their communities which is the biggest reason imo why their online games never remain popular