Does she have a point or is she just stirring up mess

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
:russell:Take a break and you'll come back with higher quality threads

Edit- this supposed to be a p*do thread? :patrice: I'm out!

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At first I was doubting it was pedos,because its just a regular picture. But yea,unfortunately thats a "POV" angle for a pedo:francis:

But i already see post of women defending their right to put thot clothes on kids smh. It is not okay,hellhound fits in itself carry its own energy. Its a reason women act different when they wear it. You think a child will be any different? They know what those clothes represent past a certain age. I dont think its fair to assume everyone is a pedo who bookmarked it.

Could be women looking to finesse a quick 200$ out of a man by claiming this is his child. This child resembles the man who will be their next victim. Plus women think babies are cute and probably collect pics,like some people do with cats and dogs. Definitely some pedos in the mix as well. But i dont agree in letting pedos win and never posting your children if thats what you want to do.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knows baby's kittens and puppies get the most attention.

She's probably jealous.That post is getting more traffic than whatever she posts

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's too many weirdos out here looking at these children photos being posted on social media. And they hoping that the father isn't in the picture, so they can try to get close to the mother to get to the child :scust:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again: posting your children on social media is as good as pimping out your children. Giving them their own page with followers is exploitation. :yeshrug:

That shiit is the weirdest thing to do on social media. Some people do it for newborns too