Does Reign retires after the Bloodline Storyline ends or go on a lengthy 1+ year hiatus and return with a new persona?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm really starting to get the feeling once Reign is dethrone. He's going to retire and try Hollywood.

Come back for a few Manias paychecks.

Maybe he takes a long hiatus, and come back as a face. Can he though after all he did as a heel? Is he beyond the point of redeemable as a character?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He wants to transition to Hollywood, so if he can land some movie roles that pay him well enough to not have to wrestle, then no point in making wrestling his day job anymore. He'll have some short programs here and there when he's in between roles, just like how Rock and Cena were, I'd imagine.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he needs a new persona, the Tribal Chief can easily work as a face character. Plus he's been getting cheered anyways. Imagine he'll do a proper main event face run (where he's not getting booed out the building almost every night lol.) After that, he's probably Hollywood bound.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
A heel as over as Rome can easily come back as a face

If anything after this heel run he should not ever be a heel again

I’d say he prolly will take a hiatus then come back face and be hella over

There was a wrestling article that came out earlier in the week stating that WWE’s endgame with Reigns is that he becomes this huge babyface. I think that’s been talked about before

Could work but you gotta have some strong enough heels combatting him

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There was a wrestling article that came out earlier in the week stating that WWE’s endgame with Reigns is that he becomes this huge babyface. I think that’s been talked about before

Could work but you gotta have some strong enough heels combatting him
Put him in a program against Austin Theory. People will start to like Roman by default lol

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
take a couple months off. USOs turn heel doing they own shıt with Solo, he's an edgier babyface, think Steve Austin.

Strap the belt on Gunther in the meantime....

Roman v Gunther and imperium.