i tried using it on my PS4 and it wouldn’t work :mjcry:

Any other websites you recommend :hhh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Someone swore it worked for them a month or so back but I couldn’t get it to work, to be fair, it was an older movie I was trying to watch so the links could have been dead.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So wait:whoa:Movies matter again?
Because when I beat up Sony for not putting a 4K blu ray player in the PS4 Pro their remote customer service representatives that frequent this forum lashed out at me stating that they don't use their PS4 to watch TV/Movies.
@MeachTheMonster @PS4
Am I the only one that remember such conversations? :lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i tried using it on my PS4 and it wouldn’t work :mjcry:

Any other websites you recommend :hhh:
Did you try it on your Xbox?
I been using this site called twomovies on my xbox since they took alluc down:manny:
If that ever goes down try 1-movies :russ:
I never heard of yours, you probably haven't heard of mines. I got 5 different sites to choose from these days. Also, cellphone users.. Mobdro is your friend. Google the apk, live tv even if you rocking metro pcs (I've since moved onto T-Mobile)
So wait:whoa:Movies matter again?
Because when I beat up Sony for not putting a 4K blu ray player in the PS4 Pro their remote customer service representatives that frequent this forum lashed out at me stating that they don't use their PS4 to watch TV/Movies.
@MeachTheMonster @PS4
Am I the only one that remember such conversations? :lupe:
I recall them saying "I need an internal hdd so I can put it in my ps3 and stream from the system" all because Xbox only officially allowed externals @Rekkapryde felt his collection of 1080p rips was special :laff:

I'm sure that nikka has bullshyt on it still like Soul Plane HD :mjlol: