Does One Punch Man have the best fight scenes in anime?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know one punch man is nothing new to most of you but I just finished rewatching season 1 to refresh my memory and get ready for season 2. Now I've also been watching DBS, and as we all know we only watch dragon ball for 2 reasons. 1. nostalgia and 2. for the fight scenes. Comparing the fight scenes in DBS to OPM is laughable. So then I starting thinking, What other shows have over the top artistic fight scenes like OPM? The only 2 series I can really think of is kill la kill or gurren lagann.

Comparisons:
Dragon Ball Super
Majority of DBS fights and why they hurt my head a lot of times

There are some good DBS fights, but compared to OPM they're still...meh

One Punch Man

Gurren Lagann

Kill la kill (minus all the :sitdown: fan service)

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Fights? Hell no.
It has some good artistry, but dude throws matches the entire time until he feels like punching. OPM might have the WOAT fight scenes.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Naruto had some of the best and memorable fights of all time. There was almost always some kind of way you could emotional relate to them (Lee vs Gara the underdog vs the prodigy)

Also for the most part the fights always involved some kind of strategy unlike DBZ where the deciding factor was who had the strongest power level. (Gara vs Diedra) The strategies almost always made sense unless it involved the sharingan.