does Jason vorhees kill kids?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I know he kills teens on a regular. And he has killed adults as well. But has he ever killed a kid?:ohhh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Outside of Feldman, only other friday to feature kids was 6, they were still at the camp...he didnt kill them even tho there was a scene where he was in their cabin.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of Feldman, only other friday to feature kids was 6, they were still at the camp...he didnt kill them even tho there was a scene where he was in their cabin.

Nah there were other ones that featured kids. Can't remember which one it was but there was that one with the black kid that was screaming like a girl whenever Jason showed up.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nah there were other ones that featured kids. Can't remember which one it was but there was that one with the black kid that was screaming like a girl whenever Jason showed up.
He tried to kill dudley from different strokes but he left all those kids alone in I think either Friday the 13th 6 or 7

Yea 5, but that technically wasnt jason

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I thought the unwritten rule in movies is that kids aren't allowed to be killed on screen.

They can die in an off-screen car crash/house fire/natural disaster. They can come back as ghost/souls/zombies etc. They just can't be hacked to death or shot during a movie.
Watch
BEWARE_CHILDREN_AT_PLAY_poster.jpg
:pachaha:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
I thought the unwritten rule in movies is that kids aren't allowed to be killed on screen.

They can die in an off-screen car crash/house fire/natural disaster. They can come back as ghost/souls/zombies etc. They just can't be hacked to death or shot during a movie.

Only 3 I know of :huhldup: