Does it trip you out knowing your PS4 /Xbox One games are going to be considered Retro one day

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
like in 20 years your GTA V , COD MW2 , Mortal Kombat X , God of War gonna be sitting all :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: in some futuristic retro Game store ran by AI androids

Then we gonna talk about how the PS7 is trash and how they don’t make games like they use too:ohlawd:

Some lil kid gonna look at the naive 4K graphics like :childplease: while he uploads a make up tutorial to his quantum computer running off some kinda google cloud

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

I was a kid when Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were were out. I remember getting clowned for owning a Nintendo 64 instead of a PlayStation, and now people are looking back at the N64 with rose tinted nostalgia glasses.

Hell, I remember when the PS2 came out and nikkas were shytting on The Bouncer. Now, people are really saying shyt like "Remember The Bouncer!? :gladbron:"

It's just how things are.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
like in 20 years your GTA V , COD MW2 , Mortal Kombat X , God of War gonna be sitting all :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: in some futuristic retro Game store ran by AI androids

Then we gonna talk about how the PS7 is trash and how they don’t make games like they use too:ohlawd:

Some lil kid gonna look at the naive 4K graphics like :childplease: while he uploads a make up tutorial to his quantum computer running off some kinda google cloud

nope, that game will still be top 5 top 5 top 5 in 20 years.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:

I was a kid when Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were were out. I remember getting clowned for owning a Nintendo 64 instead of a PlayStation, and now people are looking back at the N64 with rose tinted nostalgia glasses.

Hell, I remember when the PS2 came out and nikkas were shytting on The Bouncer. Now, people are really saying shyt like "Remember The Bouncer!? :gladbron:"

It's just how things are.
I had a n64
Didn’t even think about the graphics or that it was considered a kids console

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the jump to more advanced graphics won't be that much bigger than what we have now.
It was a huge jump in the 90s and 00s
But the gap is small now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Uhh, yeah...

Everything will turn retro at some point. Just enjoy the here and now; one day at a time :wow: