Does it get any whiter than this

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why he had to pronounce the shyt with a period after every word.

"The crowd chants...WHOOP. THAT. TRICK.":skip:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Let's start TSC pod

Legit I would listen to that if it well produced. I know TSC has at least one black version,

its-still.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I been fukkin w dude ever since you linked him

he cool, but we need some ignorant nikkas with a platform on some Cam and Mase it is what it is shyt. Not nikkas using customer service voices and tryna fit in with the crackas!

:mjlol: It's interesting because dude has another channel that's all hip-hop reactions and they are crazier on there crackin jokes and shyt. But on the wrestling he's more serious.

I've actually been browsing YouTube to see who I can find. There's a chick who seem cool and doesn't seem too :mjpls: but I'm not ready to recommend her yet.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:mjlol: It's interesting because dude has another channel that's all hip-hop reactions and they are crazier on there crackin jokes and shyt. But on the wrestling he's more serious.

I've actually been browsing YouTube to see who I can find. There's a chick who seem cool and doesn't seem too :mjpls: but I'm not ready to recommend her yet.

I got you fam. I'm dead ass about me and the homies shyt that's coming. We about to be on there acting like nikkaS too, fr. No super serious customer service shyt trying to fit in, we talking how we actually talk and clowning. We should have an ep up real soon. like in the next 2-3 weeks

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The fact that Alvarez will continue to rip people off as an "expert" for years to come is really :scust:

Just imagine the stuff he's gonna be oblivious about in 10 years :dead: