Does everyone here have a "go-to" bathroom in their workplace?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Mine is on the second floor ... no one ever walks in on me and only two ladies can see me walk in but they were in a different department anyways :blessed:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I used to hit the above floors but now I don't care. Walking 30 feet is easier than climbing stairs and around the corner.

You know those ladies know what you're doing in there :krs:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
A job I worked a few years ago had a two stall bathroom in the cut that no one ever used. The bathroom right next to office I worked in was the eight stall bathroom where everybody would take a shyt at. :huhldup:

U walk in and it's like 5 people taking a shyt and I have a really bad issue with smelling other people's shyt so it's real uncomfortable for me. :scusthov: I used to have to take my shirt off and wrap it around my face on some ARAB shyt to avoid smelling other folks.

Then I found out about this 2 stall bathroom downstairs in the corner nobody ever used then I was like :ahh:. I always would take a quiet 15 minute dump where nobody would ever come in. Till one day a security guard saw me go in there and started using that one too. Use to come into the bathroom and see his shoes in the stall and I'd be like :wtb:

Then one day I was walking on the empty floor above my office and found a new bathroom and since no one was on this floor IT WAS ALL MINE

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes close to HR no one goes in there :ahh:

And when im doing my routes in the building 14th floor :ahh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I got a few. One bathroom on the 3rd floor of our building. They use that floor for training so when I new training class comes in is when that one gets busy. 15th floor because 95% of the people working the floor are women so sometimes I come in and the lights aren't even on. :whew: Then the 22nd-23rd floor. Hardly anyone up there and I can just relax.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Second Floor right next to the nurse practitioner office.

I was shook one time after I did the bizness when I thought the toilet was clog. Thank god it finally cleared up. :whew: cause everyone knows I use that bathroom.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
at my old job there was a bathroom with a toilet and a shower and a door that locked. not a stall door but a DOOR door. you'd never know it was there unless you were opening random doors in a public bathroom :scusthov: but i was dilating brehs, i was desperate. went from :sadcam: to :blessed:. felt like aladdin when he found all that treasure out in the desert

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The unisex bathroom in the front of the building for visitors is the after hours shyt haven for my job. Men and women alike be tearing the toilet off the hinges. Its demoralizing to see a chick you been wanting to fukk for a while, fine as all hell walk out as u walk in and realize her innards smell like roasted Funyuns :scusthov::scusthov:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in college...it was one in the tower office...nobody used it, it was clean as shyt .....even had a walk in shower

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Running into a VP when you're taking a shyt 5 floors up from your office :huhldup: