Does ESPN have the WOAT sports presentation?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that video doesn't bother me that much.

old bron and young bron being in it made me laugh

the pregame/halftime show is ass though and has been since forever

i hate the way they cover the NBA, talking more about Donovan Mitchell playing for the Knicks next year than what he's actually doing on the court. :scust:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The promo is fine. The NBA has always been the best at mixing their legends with the current gen.
But to your point about ESPN, yes, their presentation is not the best and has fallen off.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I've damn near stopped watching sportcenter and ESPN shows in general. Social media has opened up much better lanes.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
How the hell they leave the bad boys outta that. A lot of those teams ain't win anything smh

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell they leave the bad boys outta that. A lot of those teams ain't win anything smh
pistons arent in the playoffs, those were just playoff teams

i guarantee you they had to change the miami one at the last second because jimmy got injured.

honestly half of them look like shyt. the editing is off/bad, but it is a cool concept and some of them look aight.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I feel like NBC has the best looking presentation but they have the worst on air personalities. Also, they don't have hoops anymore

Fox has the best combo of entertaining broadcasters and a good presentation. Something about that wide angle of the football field on the first play of the game on Fox gets me hyped every time

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
pistons arent in the playoffs, those were just playoff teams

i guarantee you they had to change the miami one at the last second because jimmy got injured.

honestly half of them look like shyt. the editing is off/bad, but it is a cool concept and some of them look aight.
Makes sense if u look at it like that . Didn't see Jordan either lol