Does Cyberpunk 2077 ever get good? I played 2 hours of this

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Game is really slow and the first person perspective is making me nauseous. Also these guns to almost no damage to enemies. Should I play more or sell this?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’m still waiting waiting for the next gen patch. But I can’t imagine you can get an idea of how any rpg is from just 2 hrs.

Unless the first person perspective for you is unplayable for you.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’m still waiting waiting for the next gen patch. But I can’t imagine you can get an idea of how any rpg is from just 2 hrs.

Unless the first person perspective for you is unplayable for you.
It's annoying that you can't see enemies behind you in areas where mobs are attacking you

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Waiting on the ps5 upgrade to see...but not all slow games are bad. Trust me, some of favorite games started hella slow.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm playing through it now, so far I'm really liking it but there's probably too much to do for me to complete all the missions. The shooting and driving is terrible and shyt crashes my xbox at least twice per session :heh: overall tho, I like the game and the story. In about 8 hours overall, I've already fukked 3 digital bytches and working on Panam. All while having John Wick randomly pop up talking nonsense.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed the game a lot despite its bugs.

in retrospect it didn’t deserve the level of hate it got. It definitely deserves criticism but it isn’t garbage.

For the state it released in, it absolutely deserved the hate. With that being said, it's one of my favorite games. But the release on consoles was horrible and all platforms are missing hella features.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Waiting on the ps5 upgrade to see...but not all slow games are bad. Trust me, some of favorite games started hella slow.
That’s gonna be a long time to wait.
Honestly, I don’t see any situation where a next gen upgrade will make nay sayers feel any different about the game.
It reminds me of what I would tell my friends about fps boost upgrades. If you already weren’t feeling a game at 30fps, bumping it up to 60fps isn’t going to magically love the game now.