Does c00ning feel good?

Does c00ning feel good?

• It must, what else could explain it?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, these people are sick, confused and need help desperately.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I'm too busy c00ning to answer.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
As I get older I realize that most c00ning on the surface appears to be low-self esteem, but in actuality it's a superiority complex. It's why these dumbbells get in they feelings when you gut check them on anything.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had an opportunity before and I contemplated it and came to the consensus that I would make the attempt.

The words just couldn't leave my mouth. I was almost to tears because I didn't have control over my body. It self regulated and wouldn't allow me to subject myself to self hatred.

I'm now trying to patent the "Anti-c00n Self Regulator" which will be an AI programmed chip that is the size of a pill. It is swallowed up (No TD) and attaches itself to the nervous system through the stomach lining, so if you attempt to c00n you just vomit.

I'm also creating an "Anti-c00n Self Regulator" course. It is designed to help you build your internal regulator naturally and holistically. (This is the broke boy option)

Both will be available in the Coli marketplace starting on Father's Day!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
On some level it must. What else would compel this behavior? Do they watch videos of themselves and think "Yeah, that shyt is hitting!" :lupe:

Reformed c00n here.

It's the same feeling you get when you feel like you've discovered something that no one else knows. It's euphoric. Like you've figured out how the world *actually* works, and it irritates you that no one else has figured it out yet. Dammit, you've discovered the secrets! :blessed:

What's that noise?

Well, never mind that ringing in the background, your eyes have been opened! :ahh:

You assume you must be special. I make almost $40K a year, I'm stacking paper :banderas:because I know how to disarm White folks with my charm, cut my hair, pull up my pants and tie a tie :blessed: Just got a raise because I work harder than anyone else on the warehouse floor; who says it's not a competition? :youngsabo:

The phone keeps ringing, steadily getting louder.

Then the criticism rolls in. Your family starts subtly questioning the things you say. Your friends give you the side eye. But you don't care, they just don't understand. What's their problem, anyways? Why can't they get themselves together? :childplease:

You say, "Police never pulled me over, and if they did, they were really polite!" Or, "I'm a shift manager now, what are all these line workers complaining about?"

*Ring-ring. Ring-ring.*

Then it happens. Aaron from Accounting calls you "articulate", or feels comfortable using the word "nappy" around you. You get pulled over and the cop isn't so polite. You get followed around in a department store. A White women sees you and clenches her purse. It's a slow process, but you keep finding excuses and explanations for why you're seeing what you're seeing.

*Ring-ring. Ring-ring. Ring-ring. Ring-ring.*

You get passed over for a position you're more than qualified for by a White dude with a HS diploma and who almost certainly does meth.

Then the shootings start. First Travon Martin. Then Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Philando Castile, Sandra Bland, and several more. Then years later, George Floyd. All of your White buddies have to pause and glance at you before saying something about police.

Slowly, the phone's ringing gets louder and louder until it's almost piercing. It becomes white noise for some, but it's ear-splitting for you. :damn:

You break under the pressure. Finally, you pick up the phone:

gHYllx.gif

It's your "nikka Wake Up" Call.

You then realize your family, your friends, and your co-workers were right, and you see how far away you are from where you should be.

Do you start the journey back home? You've already went so far down the wrong fork in the road. Will there be a home when you get there?

Friends, the road back from c00nsville is rough, but it's worth the journey.
ObKkbdu.png

Last edited:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Man, there's a motherfukka on tiktok who sits in his car and eats chicken and watermelon with a monkey. That mothafukka couldn't be happier.. :beli: