Does “Black America” have a health problem?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Is this a rhetorical question? I mean yeah I witness children who have a diet consisting of Chinese food and whatever they scavenge from the corner store pretty consistently. Can't exactly have your body fueled by doritos and Takis

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes

I've never seen so many fat people in my life. I'm a little overweight myself, but America has a smorgasbord of fat, funnel cake philandering, fudge filled, floppy foot, ffffaaaatttt people.

:mjcry:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaks my heart to see kids as young as 6/7 with a gut and out of breath from walking up the stairs.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah well thank your US government officials for putting a bunch of bad chemicals in our foods to fatten us up and have us having health issues and relying on pharmaceutical products to keep living and making their pockets fat.:scust:

Telling people that we should eat three times a day when you should only eat when you’re hungry. I’ma start growing my own food next year.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course we do but theres no accountability anymore just excuses and the broads are still getting smashed by somebody. Not the same for the brehs unless they simping they just turn into big back incels

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Yes we do. It’s crazy the amount of kids I see weight 200-300 pound and with hyper pigmented necks (black necks aka acanthosis nigracans) which is a sign of insulin resistance and pre diabetes. This shyt isn’t a game it breaks my heart.

[
Acanthosis-nigricans-Body1.jpg
/SPOILER]

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s crazy is how being “big back” is a funny trend online within the black community

“Eating good” (and I don’t mean healthy) is part of black culture :mjlol:

And we got social media people like noneckjay famous off it :banderas: