they/them
Supporter
Daps
They say its a good show :manny:

Im bout to watch an episode tonight

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It is I just don't like black women being in love with white men so that is what turns me off of liking it it.

They got her with a Brotha now. I actually was mildly surprised they allowed it. Thought they'd have her chasing after the Cac president for the entire show...

The show is pretty good, my wife put me onto it and I was surprised at how good it actually is, me and her catch pretty much every Thursday now...

Kerry Washington has to be amongst the FINEST women on earth. I'd do just about any and everything to her succulent naked body

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got her with a Brotha now. I actually was mildly surprised they allowed it. Thought they'd have her chasing after the Cac president for the entire show...

The show is pretty good, my wife put me onto it and I was surprised at how good it actually is, me and her catch pretty much every Thursday now...

Kerry Washington has to be amongst the FINEST women on earth. I'd do just about any and everything to her succulent naked body

Damn breh I must of missed something last I saw she was dealing with the president and bob brown from the unit and left senator Davis sitting in the bushes.

She wasn't dealing with a brother last I saw...and real shyt Kerry Washington is cute but she has no sex appeal I don't like me petite like that.