Does anyone use WhatsApp to text/send messages?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The only time i've ever used that shyt is when I was talking to a chick who phone got turned off. Why not just use regular text/imessage? :dwillhuh:

Because the rest of the world doesn't exclusively use iphones, and many people don't know they don't have international texting til the bill shows up.

Whatsapp has 1.5 Billion people using it breh.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
WhatsApp is one of the only messagging apps where the U.S. Govt cannot remotely access your messages. :banderas:

WhatsApp's call and video quality is impeccable :whew:

The only problem I have had is that occassionally, I don't receive some of my calls until I see the missed call notification or open the app and see a missed call.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To Nigeria and India all the time.

To Americans? Nope

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The only time i've ever used that shyt is when I was talking to a chick who phone got turned off. Why not just use regular text/imessage? :dwillhuh:

Regular text messages, cost money and got a text limit.

Whatsapp allows you to write entire novels once you are connected to the Internet/wifi or use data. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Plus you can have group conversations and even make phonecalls on it.

Also, for scary folk like myself who don't like answering calls from strange numbers, I can let it ring out, put strange number in my contact, boot up WhatsApp and if they have an account, see they profile/picture/status and possibly see who they are.

That's the only downside about it though, shyt has some security flaws that can bite you if you aren't careful.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My mother uses it to send me random Obama videos and church quotes.

I get every last god damned one

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Ive heard people who use it for that complain at times that they don’t get text messages people send to them.

Anyone use it and ever have that problem?

Old thread and chiming in here, I used to use Textra, be missing chunks of messages every now and again. Got put on to What's App, more secure, reliable (as long as you have internet). No more missed texts.