Does anyone use WhatsApp to text/send messages?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The only time i've ever used that shyt is when I was talking to a chick who phone got turned off. Why not just use regular text/imessage? :dwillhuh:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I got put on to whatsapp 5 years ago it was ideal for international communication in other countries especially developing ones data and specifically internet data is very expensive and they don't have these bundle monthly plans unlimited txting calling and internet data for a fixed price that's for the developed world. People have to keep buying X amount of MBs and GBs after they run out of them to keep filling up their phones. For whatever reason, if you bought x amount of data and used whatsapp to text or talk across borders that data would last you. Ever since people have been heavily reliant on whatsapp if they are in the US it's good to communicate with thier folks overseas and vice versa.

One value addition with whatsapp you can actually determine read your message with the double blue check marks after it.

For non Iphone apple user, Whatsapp also has a very user friendly video chat feature.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You can do that without the app
I'm sure there is but Like another poster stated it's the simplicity quality and volume..I can send 30 high quality pics at a time...I can send hour long vids.. combine that with international video chat and calling all in one app it's a must have when I'm out of the country and home

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
images

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Whatsapp is great.

But I hate whatsapp calls. Coz its free the calls are frequent and endless.