Does anyone remember Doom?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That "classic" starring the Rock and Karl Urban..I remember going on a date to see it when it first came out and my date was shook while I thought it was the silliest thing ever. I'm watching it on cinemax now just for shyts and giggles but how does the film room feel about this "film" and I use the term loosely as fukk

Although the first person scene is dope

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Watched it recently on netflix after passing on it when it came out. I liked it :ld: yes there have many flicks with the same premise but it worked. Disagree with u tho i think once urban wakes up and we are in his pov the movie takes a nosedive. Yeah there is paying homage to the source material but that execution doesnt look so cool in 2014.

:russ: at rock tho u cud tell the character he was using for inspiration was coperate rock. "I need soldiers"

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watched it recently on netflix after passing on it when it came out. I liked it :ld: yes there have many flicks with the same premise but it worked. Disagree with u tho i think once urban wakes up and we are in his pov the movie takes a nosedive. Yeah there is paying homage to the source material but that execution doesnt look so cool in 2014.

:russ: at rock tho u cud tell the character he was using for inspiration was coperate rock. "I need soldiers"

I always thought of the flick as a weaker version of Predator and I'm sure that was an inspiration for it..soldiers of fortune dropped into a meat grinder and then end up in a cluster cuss. And I'll agree the movie takes a nosedive after that but I still feel like that's the best and most compelling scene in the movie. It's fun tho

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I always thought of the flick as a weaker version of Predatorand I'm sure that was an inspiration for it..soldiers of fortune dropped into a meat grinder and then end up in a cluster cuss. And I'll agree the movie takes a nosedive after that but I still feel like that's the best and most compelling scene in the movie. It's fun tho
yeah i saw predator and ghost of mars

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:pachaha: i know right dude is like "child growing up" i am like damn when that flick came out i was already in my 20s

Lol word. Actually nah let me check that. It came out in 05...I was 19. Ok never mind lol but still
im 21 brehhs... let me live loool :to:

You can live breh. You're legal