Does anyone play MMO/MMORPGs .etc

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
Games like The Sims, IMVU, Second Life .etc does anyone else play these?

I play Second Life and used to be a virtual model lol on there, I would get paid in 'Lindens' which in return can be used on clothing or transferred to real money.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Sims isn't an MMORPG. Those other ones are iffy. They're online and I guess you are playing a role.......but most people think of WoW, Guild Wars 1/2, Elder Scrolls, Eve Online, Final Fantasy 14 and the like when it comes to MMORPGs. I did try SL back in the day. Quite the experience.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Yea, I sub to FFXIV every summer. Looking like the next expansion may hit next year:banderas:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Last mmo I tried playing was Final Fantasy. I realized I didn't like people enough to bother. Hell, even my PS4 profile is set to invisible.

Last mmo I TRULY enjoyed was Ragnarok Online. Got involved in far too much real world home wrecking fukkery and hurt a lotta people I actually cared about.

I tried playing stuff like Maple Story and the like because folks were begging me to play (much like how I started Final Fantasy)

but..... no thank you. :francis:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I was heavily into Perfect World back in high school. It became more and more "Pay to Win" over time so I eventually fell back on it

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Last mmo I tried playing was Final Fantasy. I realized I didn't like people enough to bother. Hell, even my PS4 profile is set to invisible.

Last mmo I TRULY enjoyed was Ragnarok Online. Got involved in far too much real world home wrecking fukkery and hurt a lotta people I actually cared about.

I tried playing stuff like Maple Story and the like because folks were begging me to play (much like how I started Final Fantasy)

The memories playing this.. remember them like yesterday:mjcry:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The last MMOs I used to play was City Of Heroes/Villains. I loved the hell out of those games back in HS and would spend hours on those games.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Stories breh, share 'em

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WoW was the last mmorpg to make any waves, the idea of playing a rpg with tons of people on one server was still sorta fresh but now its just meh..now with your fortnites and pubgs nobody cares about the magic of being in a full server with tons of people anymore. Especially now since they dialed down the communication in online games in favor for party chats/private chat servers.