Does anyone on here play NBA 2K23 on PS5…vibration doesn’t work…?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m playing the game on PS5 for the first time and noticed that the controller and player movement just felt “aloof”…then it hit me there’s no vibration/haptic feedback or whatever…thought maybe I turned it off to save battery life but nope…googled it and seen a thread on reddit and this seems to be a known issue but I’ve never heard anyone here mention it in the 2K thread…this is not an issue on xbox…just wanted to verify this with anyone who plays 2K23 on PS5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I definitely feel the haptics especially defending in the post
its quite strong
Yeah I have no issues with haptic feedback

that’s fukked up…wonder if it’s an edge issue smh…lemme test it out with another fukking game

*edit*

just put on COD: vanguard and it felt great…might be a 2k issue…I just downloaded the game and it didn’t get that in-game update with the yellow bar so maybe that’s it…definitely not my controller tho smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something not adding up…just collided with a player and nothing…I’m seeing some comments of others who experienced the same thing…but y’all are saying it works…this doesn’t make sense…fukk it…glad I’m experiencing this now…woulda been pissed if I decided to buy 2k24 for this and had the same issues…will just get it for xbox

*edit*

found a solution…I had the mic on the controller unmuted…muting it made it work

Last edited: