Does anyone here remember the blu-ray vs Hddvd fanboy wars?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

That shyt became an extension of the PS3 vs Xbox 360 wars. Online tech forums everywhere were engaged in a furious battle between both sides and I remember when Warner went Blu-ray exclusive it was :banderas:

We won brehs :blessed:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Luckily I was in college and had no money nor an HDTV.

Just Madden, Tiger Woods, NCAA, Fight Night, Halo, NBA Street, NBA Ballers, Warcraft 3, and high speed dorm room internet. :wow:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yup. Blu Ray won but I still feel like they lost. I'm the only person I know in real life who gets blu rays from netflix.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russ:

That shyt became an extension of the PS3 vs Xbox 360 wars. Online tech forums everywhere were engaged in a furious battle between both sides and I remember when Warner went Blu-ray exclusive it was :banderas:

We won brehs :blessed:
1.) Nah, we don't remember what happened last gen :gucci: that was like so long ago

2.) Yeah you "won" as you put it even tho You need an Xbox for bluray THIS GEN :umad:

3.) Speaking of this gen, one system is 4k native on most titles while the other natively reached 4k for like rocket league.

You know what would be an even more relevant topic?
If we talked about how those same "winners" from last gen claimed the Xbox one X would only do 4k for last gen titles and games like Forza 7 because car games are easy to make.. Then pretty much everything since has been native 4k and you dude's retired the topic :laff:

Red dead redemption 2, native 4k on Xbox one X, now that's what you call a :win: