Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking of getting one..

Anyone have one?

Best ones to get?

How often do you use it?

How much $?

I have one in master bathroom, i didnt buy it was put in when the house was built. I never use it I just shower, it looks nice, chics like it alot even if they dont use it, it looks classy. I personally wouldnt invest in one because I never use it. I was thinking of putting a flat screen by it so I could chill and watch a movie while im in it now and again, I feel that it would force me to use it.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have one in master bathroom, i didnt buy it was put in when the house was built. I never use it I just shower, it looks nice, chics like it alot even if they dont use it, it looks classy. I personally wouldnt invest in one because I never use it. I was thinking of putting a flat screen by it so I could chill and watch a movie while im in it now and again, I feel that it would force me to use it.

I was going to get a pool but it's such a pain to keep up the maintenance.In the end i just didn't think it was worth it.I'm looking at a spa now to put outside in the backyard.I thought it would be a great alternative to a swimming pool.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to get a pool but it's such a pain to keep up the maintenance.In the end i just didn't think it was worth it.I'm looking at a spa now to put outside in the backyard.I thought it would be a great alternative to a swimming pool.

makes sense...a pool would add more value to your house for resale purposes, but year maintenance and the cost to install a pool can get ridiculous.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You're probably gonna need a bigger hot water heater or second one too

Looks nice, but I'd be lucky to use it twice a year.