Does anyone here have a next gen system and a TV capable of VRR

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Imagine next gen gaming without basic features like VRR :mjlol:

I'd probably be like "Yo, if you turn it off my game runs 1 fps better than yours :gladbron:

Only one console does 120fps without major frame rate drops :picard: (actually 2 if you count the S as a separate console)
But then again, some gamers are cool with 60fps at lower resolutions than the competition. As long as they better than switch right :yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what brought this up?

Let him cook. This is another thread about how his Vizio OLED is better than all other televisions, and a poor attempt to lay bait for trolling over the PS5 not having VRR support yet.

It really helps if you think of these threads as something that would happen in one of those sitcom episodes where the goofy sidekick randomly lucked into money they somehow lose at the end.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did you manage to finally get a series x?
While I know you're trolling, it's the lying part that fools others since you got a c/s. So I got something for the both of you. For you I got this...

And for

Sony TV's lack VRR :russ:
The PS5 lacks VRR, machine learning capabilities, the ability to output at 1440p :francis:
what brought this up?
Well today digital foundry did a comparison video of the new call of duty game and the next gen versions have 120fps modes. 1080p/120 on series s, 1800-1550p/120 on PS5 and native on series x but can drop as low as 1835p (something like that)

The frame rates average close to 120 on all but certain maps caused more terrible than the mode is worth. Dropping as low as in the 80s on PS5. The series consoles stay within 120-100 but mostly between 120-110. But all maintain 120 for the most part with hiccups here n there. If you have VRR all of that disappears. And this has been reality since launch yet Sony stans act like it's not happening.

WHY WOULD THEY EVER DISCUSS FRAME RATES IN MULTIPLAT TITLES IF THEY UNDERSTOOD THIS?

Because if they understood it they wouldn't have made these threads...

DF: Assassin's Creed Valhalla PS5 v. Xbox Series X/S (PS5 15% Performance Advantage)

DF: Dirt 5 PS5 vs. Xbox Series X/S Comparison (Similar Perf.; PS5 with Slight Advantage)

And truthfully, they know this because they'll avoid the topic if you ever get into it for real like I did here...

Call of duty warzone gets patched and it confirms the resolution gap is widening

I have 15 more examples but I feel the point is made :manny: