Does anyone find it fascinating that little decisions you make could shape your life

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Some times i think about it and shyt trips me out and i'm not talking about big decisions that will clearly shape where your life goes from there like what college major to take and shyt like that but the littlest of decisions can change your life just as much.

What if you decided to leave a couple of minutes earlier from your house one night but you decided to watch the rest of show you were watching you could have been killed by someone blowing a red light and you would never know it. Or the seemingly uneventful night you decide to just stay home you could of possibly meet a girl/guy that you could one day marry and you missed out on the oppurtunity or you do go and end up with a completly different outcome. Or the day you decide to get a bagel instead of Mcdonalds drive thru breakfast and a dude shoots that shyt up. shyts wild that potential little decisions could change the course of your life immensely.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i always used to think the same thing.

That one extra step doing in doing an action or turning left instead of right can lead you into living a whole different life. Any small action really. Washing your clothes today instead of tomorrow. Random foolishness. Its fukked when you think about it.

shyt weeks ago I decided to wear my Denham jeans for the first time to work and went to the Brooks Brothers store before cause it was casual day. Almost wore my Nudies but thank god I didnt. Turns out that an associate at the BB store used to work for Denham the Jeansmaker.. We started chopping it up about the masterpiece that is a Denham Skin pair of jeans. Real recognize real and he was saying how if I ever have any inquiries or want to know about sales and shyt I should hit him up and that he could hook me up in general cause hes still really close with them. Brooks brothers stuff too.

I was like :ohhh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I think back on all the little decisions that led to a fukk up that already happend,its mainly the big regrets where I notice little decisions that have nothin to do with outcome but indirectly led to it,like for example,I regret fukkin one bytch from work cuz of the drama fall out,so yea,I ONLY got the chance to fukk her because of my brother's B-Day,cuz if his birthday hadnt been commin up,my dad wouldnt of called me at work(he rarely calles me,ever)I wouldnt of picked up thre phone while on the clock(thinkin it was an emergency,my dad just wanted suggestion for b day present :snoop::skip:)I wouldnt of got suspended for being caught on phone,wich led to me havin 3 days off,wich fell on her days off,which lead to me setting up for her to come over,and me beatin the brakes off the puss and kickn her out,so I blamed him and didnt giv him shyt for his b day,for gettn suspended,and for it leadin to me smashin that hoe :heh:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah you can't live life stressing every little decision but it is crazy to think that they can change your life a lot at any moment.