Does Anyone Else feel like they're living their lives for their future children?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm 21, I'm way too young for this shyt. Maybe its cuz I had great parents, but every thing I do right now I feel like it's in order to make sure my kids have comfortable/stable home lives. I don't even want kids for another decade :whoa:

shyts always in the back of my mind. I see a hot chick and all I can't think about is how beautiful our kids would be. I see a nice house and I think about whether or not the yard would be big enough for my kids to play in. I'm going to law school in the fall and I'm already thinking about all the questions MAK Jr.'s classmates will be asking about my job at "Bring Your Parent" to school day. A couple of years ago I didn't even want kids. What the fukk??? :mindblown:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm 21, I'm way too young for this shyt. Maybe its cuz I had great parents, but every thing I do right now I feel like it's in order to make sure my kids have comfortable/stable home lives. I don't even want kids for another decade :whoa:

shyts always in the back of my mind. I see a hot chick and all I can't think about is how beautiful our kids would be. I see a nice house and I think about whether or not the yard would be big enough for my kids to play in. I'm going to law school in the fall and I'm already thinking about all the questions MAK Jr.'s classmates will be asking about my job at "Bring Your Parent" to school day. A couple of years ago I didn't even want kids. What the fukk??? :mindblown:

You're never too young to aspire for greatness. As a matter of fact, I think just like you do, but I actually think more about the women themselves more so than what our children would look like. I'm very old fashioned and start thinking about if a chick is marriage material. I think about if we had children, would we raise them properly, etc.

Marriage to the right kind of woman is a very noble thing, and I hope to have that along with many beautiful black children.

One day, friends... one day. :myman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Always. I Want My Kids To Be Able To Have Whatever Their Heart Desires & More

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You're never too young to aspire for greatness. As a matter of fact, I think just like you do, but I actually think more about the women themselves more so than what our children would look like. I'm very old fashioned and start thinking about if a chick is marriage material. Marriage to the right kind of woman is a very noble thing, and I hope to have that along with many beautiful black children.

One day, friends... one day. :myman:

I don't really believe in love :ld:

Maybe its cuz I'm a cynic, but I see marriage as more of a contract than anything. If I didn't want kids I couldn't see myself getting married, but I'd rather have as stable a home environment as possible for my offspring. Of course I have to be VERY attracted to the woman and like her a lot, but I've never believed in happily ever after :stopitslime: