Does Anyone Else Cringe When You Hear Someone Say "Ghetto"

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men shouldn't be running around saying ratchet in everyday life. Sh1t sounds highly sus to me but I don't say ghetto either. When I see hoodrats and thugs being ignorant I just keep quiet and smh.
Why's it matter to you if they're gay or not; doesn't sound like it would directly affect your situation.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Why's it matter to you if they're gay or not; doesn't sound like it would directly affect your situation.
So you wouldn't mind a grown ass man referring to something as "cute"? There is certain sh1t that a man shouldn't be saying but to answer your question... No it doesn't affect me but I can still have an opinion whether it does or not.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
When white ppl say something is "ghetto" they mean too black believe me when I tell you this....
Yep, it's just a way of describing black people while sidestepping any potential accusations of racism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because its used to denote something "black/hispanic"

They never takl about it in relation to whites...while forgetting that Ghettos was a term used to describe white immigrants in shytty areas of town barely 100 years ago.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you wouldn't mind a grown ass man referring to something as "cute"? There is certain sh1t that a man shouldn't be saying but to answer your question... No it doesn't affect me but I can still have an opinion whether it does or not.
No, I say "cute" at times when describing something cute. I see a kid who's cute, I'll say "that's a cute kid", I see a girl that's cute then I'll say "she's cute". Words are like colors, there's many of them and none of them belong to men or women. Imagine someone limiting their vocabulary when describing something because of the thought of coming off feminine. It's immaturity at it's finest, words are here to be used, what makes something feminine or masculine is in which context you use it.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first thing I think is "what the fukk you know about the ghetto with your condescending ass bytch/fakkit"