does anybody play on the hitbox controller

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Why not just get a fight stick? I have a feeling you are going to get wrecked playing against human opponents with this :hhh:

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Why not just get a fight stick? I have a feeling you are going to get wrecked playing against human opponents with this :hhh:

the whole point of getting this there is no travel time plus the inputs are cleaner and it's faster im getting one.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I used it back on Xbox 360. It's pretty cool, you can do some of the more complicated directionally inputs more consistently and faster.

Only downside was that I hated plugging it in and unplugging it when I needed to use another controller.

Ultimately I finally sold it because I was no longer in the competitive fighting game scene.

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
I used it back on Xbox 360. It's pretty cool, you can do some of the more complicated directionally inputs more consistently and faster.

Only downside was that I hated plugging it in and unplugging it when I needed to use another controller.

Ultimately I finally sold it because I was no longer in the competitive fighting game scene.

mine im going to put a universal pcb in my hitbox which is going to be multiplatformwith a socd cleaner in it and custom art work custom color buttons etc.

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Might buy one

yeah me too i was sold on these features

Increased input speed (fastest dragon punch).
- Consistent inputs yield fewer mistakes.
- Exclusive control over your movement
- Sanwa buttons have little to no travel time.
- Instant high/low blocking.
- Button techniques apply to movement and special inputs (p-linking, piano roll,
double tap).
- Game-specific features, such as SSFIV input shortcuts (323 DPM).
- Fewer match-pressure mistakes, such as lost horizon and accidental jumps from
hard joystick motions.
- No arm/wrist motion.

when i saw this i was like yup im sold lmao.

@YeetMan if u going to buy one buy one from jasen customs and u can either buy the fully assembeled one which already built.

or u can get a diy one like im getting which u can customize yourself with different colors it's cheaper only thing u would have to buy is buttons and a pcb if u did not get one with the kit.

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
@YeetMan if u going to buy one buy one from jasen customs and u can either buy the fully assembeled one which is already built.

or u can get a diy one like im getting which u can customize yourself with different colors it's cheaper only thing u would have to buy is buttons and a pcb if u did not get one with the kit.

the regular hitbox from hitbox arcade is too small imo and u can't customize it from jump u would have to pay for that which is extra money and u have to buy a pcb board for it and everything etc.

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Probably going to get a diy, I enjoy the process hahaha

yeah me too im getting a pcb the universal one which is multiplatform for pc ps4 ps3 xbox 360 xbox one wii and the switch and comes with a socd cleaner

and im getting custom art work from tekk inovations and the case is going to be all white with the action buttons being all green and then the movements
being all yellow because the background picture is white with laura orginal costume in green and yellow

so after that im set im about to start winning