Does anybody know the laptop used by Bane in the stock heist - TDKR?

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anybody help me? I know it's a crazy question, but what is the laptop Bane used in the heist of the stock exchange in The Dark Knight Rises?

Daps & Pos Reps given lol, appreciate in advance

:dj2:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I wondered the same thing when i saw the movie in theaters, i'm pretty sure its a Dell Inspiron Duo.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Off the top of my head it looks like a IBM (now Lenovo) Thinkpad X60. They were short lived.

No clue if they updated it with a newer model. The X60 is the last one I remember of the Thinkpad line to do that.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I dunno, because it doubled as a tablet as well as a laptop.

Breh did u even Google what I said?!?!:what:

The screen flips and it does tablet mode.

dell-inspiron-duo-b.jpg

I thought hard about getting one after I saw it on TDK, to replace my HP TM2t but I NEED a backlit keyboard. SCUST at these fukking laptop makers not rolling with standard backlit keyboards in 2013.:pacspit:

As a matter of fact since I'm ranting, I love the design of my TM2t but HP fukked up. All they had to do was bring the swivel hinge design back but make the screen as thin as a MacBook Pro and shyt woulda been a killer. Instead the go with the detachable tablet shyt like everybody else is doing. Now my only options are the Asus Taichi and that Sony Vaio Duo 11. Thanks HP. :pacspit:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh did u even Google what I said?!?!:what:

The screen flips and it does tablet mode.

dell-inspiron-duo-b.jpg

I thought hard about getting one after I saw it on TDK, to replace my HP TM2t but I NEED a backlit keyboard. SCUST at these fukking laptop makers not rolling with standard backlit keyboards in 2013.:pacspit:

As a matter of fact since I'm ranting, I love the design of my TM2t but HP fukked up. All they had to do was bring the swivel hinge design back but make the screen as thin as a MacBook Pro and shyt woulda been a killer. Instead the go with the detachable tablet shyt like everybody else is doing. Now my only options are the Asus Taichi and that Sony Vaio Duo 11. Thanks HP. :pacspit:

I think you might be right, I see him flip the screen as they go mobile. Thank you sir!

I was trying to see if there was an insignia on the laptop when Batman picks it up at 3:05 but it's not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DY3_oTysXs]Batpod Chase Scene - TDKR [1080p HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: