Does anybody know a....

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...caucasian person with the last name Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Johnson, or Taylor? I'm helping my daughter with homework about American Presidents and realized that some of the most influential caucasian people in American history had last names that are more common to me amongst black people. Did all the white people with those names die off? Where are they??

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
BJKXM.jpg

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I have a cac co-worker whose last name is Taylor.

I don't know if she would appreciate me giving any more info about her over the net.

hope this helps breh.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohh: you could be onto something off top I can think of Jimmie Johnson the Cowboys coach, and for some reason I keep thinking of some bytch named Liz Taylor Im guessing she's an actress, that name just rings a bell for some reason.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
...caucasian person with the last name Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Johnson, or Taylor? I'm helping my daughter with homework about American Presidents and realized that some of the most influential caucasian people in American history had last names that are more common to me amongst black people. Did all the white people with those names die off? Where are they??

You could always grab a phone book and start polling people about their race :ld: