Does anybody here use battle ropes?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I always see athletes implement it in their workout but at my age every couple of weeks I might see someone use it and it always tends to be a female.

Yall recommend it? Benefits? On which workout day?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I mean I always see athletes implement it in their workout but at my age every couple of weeks I might see someone use it and it always tends to be a female.

Yall recommend it? Benefits? On which workout day?
I like it for warm-up on upper body days.

I also use it for my Friday strength and conditioning days.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I want to try it, UFC gym the only place i know that incorporates it tho

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hell yeah I use battle ropes. They were key to me dropping weight WITHOUT losing muscle after I plateued with cardio.

Probably just a step down from sprints in terms of getting cut for me. The two of those combined will jack your metabolism way up. So much so that I burned most of my fat during the rest period from epoc (and yes, you will breathing heavier than normal throughout the day)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it for the first time a couple days ago, real dope. I'm gonna implement this 1-2 times a week. I can see how this is way better than a treadmill.

I did like 6 of these exercises that day

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. They'll warm and loosen your arms/shoulders up nicely before a lift.

Plus the shyt looks cool, who doesn't want that when a wandering female eye is present :manny:

No lie, I think I saw like 2-3 women looking at me the first time I did it. Usually everyone minds their business, focusing on their own exercises and not talking to anyone