does anybody here make money with domain names?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I been in the domain game for a while...

You ain't gonna make any money unless you got a sizeable bank roll and you buying all the domains that are in the 4K range...that start-ups want...

The way I did it...

Was buying a bunch of domains...creating a bunch of small internet businesses or whatever...

Got a bunch of straw buyers...

Manipulated auctions...

Daps
I been in the domain game for a while...

You ain't gonna make any money unless you got a sizeable bank roll and you buying all the domains that are in the 4K range...that start-ups want...

The way I did it...

Was buying a bunch of domains...creating a bunch of small internet businesses or whatever...

Got a bunch of straw buyers...

Manipulated auctions...

can we pm about this, breh breh? :wow:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: fck you
youre worst than hackers. (hackers i mean no harm:bryan:)

an old "friend" went into the online cake business and found out sainsburys was going to be delivering online cakes.

he bought up like 10 different sanisburyscake.com,net,etc.

i hope they never paid him shyt, they use this for books going into movies too.

a lot of crumb snatchers.

Daps

an old "friend" went into the online cake business and found out sainsburys was going to be delivering online cakes.

breh, somebody just got paid 6 figures for a domain name a few weeks back

I'll bee dat if Im making that kinda bread :wow:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
can we pm about this, breh breh? :wow:

I'll just give you the game here...

DomainSherpa Review - Mar 19: SEOConsultant.com, AthleticTesting.com, Drew.com…

Is where I learned the basics....

Domain names are valuable only because of traffic...point blank....

People will tell you about you know...3 letter domains....5 letter domains...3 word domains...how dashes fukk up domains...

Whether it's .com, .net or whatever...

fukk all that....

All these Russians, Asians and shyt that be in this shyt...get money cause they cheat auctions and have straw buyers...

All the major money in the domain game...these fukking White dudes that been in the game since 90s and have institutional buyers like private investment funds and shyt who got connects to entrepreneurs...who buy domains like hotcakes with venture capital money...

Talking about spending 50K on a domain name...

As an individual. You not gonna survive without connections to entrepreneurs and venture capitalist and angel investors. I am just telling you the truth. Most of domain name purchases that crack 5 figures to 6 figures are private, not auction based.

I don't know how many emails I get from people trying to sell me a domain name that is similar to a domain name of my own...

Best way to make money in this shyt as an individual with no connects

Is to build shytty businesses, direct traffic to your domain name, get to the point where it makes idk...

2K a month in revenue...might take you a while...make sure it's a decent name.

Get you some Eastern Europeans, might cost you like 1 to 3 racks depending, I get like 10 buyers...go to an auction site like Flippa....set your price to around 5K...pay for advertising...out of a percentage of the sale...

Yes domain name auction sites EAT cause you gonna pay to be a featured domain name, get bumped to the top of the list...

Somebody will buy it eventually if they see people are actually bidding...

I did this...got and come out with 2K in profit from one domain name...do it a couple times you'll make decent bread

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Thanks for that info, breh :salute:

You can PM me if you need any advice...

One last bit of the advice...

Make sure you get with a registrar like namecheap.com...

fukk GoDaddy...motherfukkers be double charging and shyt. Motherfukkers ran up my got damn bill by renewing domain names that I didn't even want anymore. Come to find out, in the hidden settings, they got it on autorenew.

And don't fall for domain trends...people will be like...

You should get .io domain names and blah blah blah...

Man fukk that....them shyts cost 33 dollars...a pop...

Get good with WordPress and grind it the fukk out. Or just pay someone .

Don't sit around and waste hella bread on domains and think because your shyt is a decent name somebody is gonna buy your shyt.

There are more sellers than buyers.

Make small businesses with your domains. Don't treat it like real estate. Its not real estate. Land is actually valuable. Domains aren't. Anything that takes you 5 minutes and 10 to 40 dollars to get ain't valuable and renewing 20 domains sucks.

Thecoli is a shytty domain name. No serious domain trader would buy the damn name.

Matter of fact, if they sold this site...and the new owners wanted a new domain name. Thecoli.com might get like 8 racks..just because of the traffic.

Most of the good domain names you see actually are failed businesses that end up selling the domain name. Businesses make domains valuable.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA

:dead:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Those days are over. Dudes used to go out a scoop domain names for peanuts then hold them hostage. But too many people know the game now. Hos and johns.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
namecheap/enom held onto my domains for 2 years after they expired

:camby:

try namesilo, 8.99 for a .com, sometimes they do $6.99 sales.

godaddy is a s s

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yes, i just made three BILLION dollars for selling my domain name. and the great thing about it is that if i can do it, then anyone can do it.