I can not imagine being colleagues with Uncle Thomas,alito,kavanaugh et al
Sharing same space with them while maintaining decorum:wow:

I don't know how they do it honestly

If I worked with Alito and Clarence Thomas, it's fade on sight

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think those guys grew up in the trenches sagging their pants brehs.

Them folks lives were groomed from the time they were conceived. Just look at their parents, highly educated or well connected. Maybe not Clarence but he probably was in his books growing up.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I should have been a fukcing lawyer. Still possible I guess.

Fukc yeah I would absolutely love to argue with the top judges and lawyers.

People translate "argue" as just fussing or yelling. I mean argue in the technical sense. Logic. Not common sense "logic", the academic subject that's taught in college. Logic.

If you notice. On here. Brehs that go against me, they never can say something I post is wrong. They just shoot insults. I ask questions that they never answer.

The main reason someone can't beat me in debate is: I wouldn't even be talking if I wasn't right.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not only keeping my temper in check, but actually getting along with colleagues that cause you great stress has been my biggest struggle in the professional world. One thing I learned a few years ago that has helped me a lot in the past couple of years is 1 thing; find the person you dislike the most at work, and ask them for help with something. I first did it a couple of years ago, from ear hustling in the office, I figured out that my mortal enemy at work loves brewing beer. I HATE beer, but the animosity I was feeling for this idiot was really starting to affect me, so I researched beer a little bit, approached him, and asked him to help me find this beer that I wanted to try (fools errand, I don’t even think they made it anymore), but my simple request did 2 things, 1. Showed humility, I was asking him for help, so he walked away feeling good about himself, and it was no sweat off my back because I don’t give a fukk about beer, and 2. Showed all my colleagues I wasn’t the one keeping the negative energy/hostility going. I know this is a little off topic, but I just wanted to share this piece of advice if any of you are struggling with workplace tension, which I’m sure some of you are. As far as the Supreme Court, that is the highest court in the land, and one of the most important and influential seats you can have in the world, if you are a liberal judge on the court, die on your shield, be a matyr, fight back tooth and nail, it’s not like they can take you off the seat, that’s clear as day with Thomas and Alito, and the rest of them crooked fukkfaces.