Does Amazon prime still offer 20% videogame preorders ?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I just pre ordered the new Sega Genesis classics for PS4 and no where does it mention anything about the discount. I know they eliminated the 20% off for new games but as far as I can see when I Google it, they still have the 20% off discount for preorders.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think it has to be physical.

Offer valid on physical release video games during pre-order when shipped and sold by Amazon. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Must be Prime at time of shipment. Read our FAQ and our Terms & Conditions for more information. Amazon customers also enjoy Release Day Delivery, and our Pre-order Price Guarantee

Also, they're having a big sale coming up. :eat:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just pre ordered the new Sega Genesis classics for PS4 and no where does it mention anything about the discount. I know they eliminated the 20% off for new games but as far as I can see when I Google it, they still have the 20% off discount for preorders.
Just write an angry email and they'll give you what you want. :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why the condescending gif, I asked a question, no need to be need to be a fukking dikk
:picard:Well you just all the way in your feelings this morning ain't you? :DAIGOCAM:

The gif was for how many times I have told people about the Best Buy Gamers Club and they rarely ever listen.

Best Buy Gamers Club is $30 for a 2 year membership that gives you 20% off of EVERY physical video game regardless of when it came out.
Each purchase turns into point, which turn into gift cards.
Anyone can use your membership. They get the discount, you get the points.
Best Buy also offers an additional $10 gift card for pre ordering games a lot of times.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Next time you buy a game , buy the GameStop coupons from Codine

Ima start buying those coupons and flip brand new games when the drop

Not gonna make a big profit tho:mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I think people free trial-d them to death. That shyt was so dope for almost 2 years. Collectors editions for the cost of a regular game was:wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea i just hopped on the gamestop deal with codine. Gonna cop that new blazblue for 20$ when it comes out.