Does a fast driver bother you?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I was giving someone a ride today, and she made a joke about how my fast driving gonna kill us. Now she was in jest, but I know this was her way of asking me to slow down, which I did. But it got me thinking. One of my exes would always complain about my fast driving, and the other while she never said anything, would go out of her way to offer to drive when both of us went somewhere, and she'd definitely drive slower.

Now I'm not on some psycho shyt or nothing like that, but on the freeway we def hitting at least 80, so you better be ready.

:demonic:

Does that bother yall brehettes if the BF or hubby drive like a bat outta hell?

Luna

All Star
Daps
I would freak out and ask them to slow down. I don't drive over 60 (and even that is scary) and would feel uneasy if someone was driving over 55.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Nah it don't bother me, i drive fast myself. The only time i remember being freaked out by a fast driver was when i hung out with my homegirl and her dude. He has all those turbo and extra shyt guys put in cars to make them go fast and be noisy. We were headed to the beach and he turned on his turbo or whatever and i swear the car lifted up before it went faster than ive ever seen:whoo:. I was like nah breh lol save that shyt for when im not with ya'll.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Now is it something worth ending a relationship over?

:lupe:

Well, I think that would be the last thing on someone's mind when ending it. Relationships have to be balanced. Meaning they would have to slow down while still going a little faster than I'd like. I'm sure it's something that can be worked out.

Daps
It depends on the traffic. Less people equals more comfort, more people equals less comfort. I wouldn't be concerned about you doing something stupid moreso than other drivers doing something stupid or dangerous.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If girl hates fast cars
Most likely she's a prude and sucks in bed

Trust me I done my share.of study

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I love speed. Only thing I'm worried about is tickets. As long as it's not dangerous conditions I'm good.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
People in Houston can't drive

Y'all can't drive in snow :manny:

A lot of Houston people can't drive true.

We don't need to know how to drive in snow. What is the temperature up there right now :sas2: I'm going to enjoy Christmas in a sundress :sas1: