Documentary of the century 'Out of Shadows' is blowing up on youtube

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Meh...decent at best..interesting topics seems to be rushed over maybe not to rattle cages

Compared to most youtube conspiracy videos this does well only due to production..

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Good documentary. I remember pizzagate but never really got into the full details, so it was good to see the commentary and facts behind it (there was too much of a cluster fukk when the information first came out).

Granted, if you've been watching a lot of documentaries that touch on a media manipulation, pedophilia, entertainment industry, etc it'll be more of a refresher but good info nonetheless especially how it's presented.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm busy working...
thats what people do to get money breh fukkouttahere

ill run down on this doc after i get to the crib...
they posting info nikkas been talking about since yahoo chats in the early 2000's...
lol

Some of it really isn't new info. Its just to a new audience. Some of this stuff was talked about in the early days of the internet. Then conspiracy theorists in the 2000s found a new audience with documentaries and such. Alex jones really blew up back then off his 9/11 documentary.

Hell even before the internet blew up you had the kats on the call in shows like coast to coast am talking about the same stuff and that goes back to the 80s and early 90s and they are still on the radio today. They would talk about all this shyt even before it became hip on the internet or hip to young folks on youtube.