Documentary of the century 'Out of Shadows' is blowing up on youtube

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those whining about White Supremacy, in spite of the material prsented wouldve annoyed me silently not to long ago. I wouldve immediatlely written you off as a worthless jackass too stupid to look past hurt emotions. Some just might be and simply dont recognize why they are right. But ironically, ive come to realize thats its an essential component, i havent watched the video and dont intend to but "WS" is in fact a conscious effort, the crux. Any other subject lies in its periphery. I wont say much but I will say this. Theres a reason why thw original people of the world have been genocided (Austalians, Tanzanias, North Africa, Natives of SouthEast Asia, Natives of Japan, Natives of Hawaii, Native Americans and the ones that have survived were subject to a caste system that still sustain themselves to this day (Native Americans aka Mexicans or Continental Indians that are considered untouchables in their ancient caste system ).
African Americans is a subject in its own

Hate to say it, but theres no winning, youre not wanted or meant to be apart of the future that is to come. Its spiritual ultimatley, so dont take it personally, youre dealing with spiritual principalities, racism and hatred is just a byproduct of such. Take solace in this fact as these historical circumstances are just the residual shrapnel from an ancient conflict thats been waging from time immemorial

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@thekingsmen

Have any of these conspiracy shows these white right wingers push ever discussed White Supremacy, Military Industrial Complex and Manufactured consent by media?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those whining about White Supremacy, in spite of the material prsented wouldve annoyed me silently not to long ago. I wouldve immediatlely written you off as a worthless jackass too stupid to look past hurt emotions. Some just might be and simply dont recognize why they are right. But ironically, ive come to realize thats its an essential component, i havent watched the video and dont intend to but "WS" is in fact a conscious effort, the crux. Any other subject lies in its periphery. I wont say much but I will say this. Theres a reason why thw original people of the world have been genocided (Austalians, Tanzanias, North Africa, Natives of SouthEast Asia, Natives of Japan, Natives of Hawaii, Native Americans and the ones that have survived were subject to a caste system that still sustain themselves to this day (Native Americans aka Mexicans or Continental Indians that are considered untouchables in their ancient caste system ).
African Americans is a subject in its own

Hate to say it, but theres no winning, youre not wanted or meant to be apart of the future that is to come. Its spiritual ultimatley, so dont take it personally, youre dealing with spiritual principalities, racism and hatred is just a byproduct of such. Take solace in this fact as these historical circumstances are just the residual shrapnel from an ancient conflict thats been waging from time immemorial

Heres the best depiction of an native Japanese (without admixture) to drive the point home, now refer to the native populations of the countries listed if youre not aware. Youll find theres a common theme here

b04c97ed6625b97c7f218c3f627e9f78.jpg

The war still rages on, retribution will come and the twist ending at the end of this age will be better than anything youve seen on the cinema screen. Some say God has a twisted sense of humor, and it quite true in some regards.

As they say, you can win 1000 battles and still lose the war.

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I believe this stuff exists. But honestly I dont watch this type of stuff anymore. I dont speak on it at all. I watched this type of info since the early 2000's. Got tired of sounding crazy.

I would just say take care of your loved ones. Be mindful of anything u put in your body, mind, and soul. And dont be afraid to question anything that goes on in this world. Let people believe in what they want to believe. As long as u stay true to what u believe that's all that matters.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The first 45 mins is rehashed fluff as a disguise. It’s a Hillary pizzagate doc

It’d be impressed if they threw HW’s cabinet, catholic schools grooming their staff/students, Boy Scouts. I’d be highly impressed if they touched on the ATL ring

atl ring?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This video has 6.7 million views in 4 days :mindblown:
:gucci: People need entertainment and to be distracted

Of course that shyt was going to be promoted by the powers that be.

The last thing they need is people paying attention to what the fukk is going on

truth2you

All Star
Daps
sounds like the same rehashed shyt from 10 years ago, and with no mention of white supremacy or the effects of colonialism, hard pass.
If you pay attention to what was said in the video, you can see how we have been treated in the west IS satanic rituals

Watching this video explains a lot, along with this guys interview. Notice he says a lot of small towns are complicit with all of this, as well as the family court system. You gotta watch these videos to understand the roots of racism, and white supremacy