Documentary of the century 'Out of Shadows' is blowing up on youtube

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I been checking this out. And it’s the same thing we tell to y’all religious people. Y’all was taught lies was was brain washed as kids and it’s stuck with y’all

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So you guys don’t believe in the corruption because they’re saying it against mankind, and not just blacks? :gucci:, aren’t black people part of mankind?

:yeshrug: Your mutt european genes are clouding your thinking amigo

All these conspiracy theories we have heard before while we have never heard a peep about white supremacy/military industrial complex/one westernized world order.

Those 3 three things I just mentioned are more real and dangerous to humanity than any of that other bullshyt that was mentioned

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

All these conspiracy theories we have heard before while we have never heard a peep about white supremacy/military industrial complex/one westernized world order.

Those 3 three things I just mentioned are more real and dangerous to humanity than any of that other bullshyt that was mentioned

what are you talking about there have been plenty of peeps about all the things you said

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

This is true...this documentary here inadvertently exposes this seeing how there are literally NO people of color in this movie sans a clip of Jay-Z; but it doesn't go in depth enough.

I'm still waiting on somebody to report on Epsteins other ranches and his plans for creating a "master race"; who was helping him put this together? who else was in on it?

that's definitely a rabbit hole they don't want people going down