Documentary of the century 'Out of Shadows' is blowing up on youtube

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
sounds like the same rehashed shyt from 10 years ago, and with no mention of white supremacy or the effects of colonialism, hard pass.
Until one of these so called "documentary" discusses white supremacy/military industrial complex/one world westernized state

Why even post this nonsense?

Its just here to distract from the root philosophical causes

Thats why I side eye that Qanon/anti-Hollywood/Trump is the Next Robert e Lee shyt

Wheres the action against WS
We know about Soros.. What about Gilbert Bigio?
What about Trump stacking his Cabinet with Heritage Foundation nuts?
What about the WS Cabals?
How about Conservationism and these organizations like Amnesty Internation existing only to watch resources and displace people from homes so white people can get a better view?

How does finding the lizard people give black people salvation?

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Feel torn about this

Lile others have said, a lack of ws is troublesome, but on the other hand, parts of these (weird as shyt Hollywood rituals, epstein, surveillance, gala, etc.) Have been proven true

There's overlap

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Thats why I side eye that Qanon/anti-Hollywood/Trump is the Next Robert e Lee shyt

Wheres the action against WS
We know about Soros.. What about Gilbert Bigio?
What about Trump stacking his Cabinet with Heritage Foundation nuts?
What about the WS Cabals?
How about Conservationism and these organizations like Amnesty Internation existing only to watch resources and displace people from homes so white people can get a better view?

How does finding the lizard people give black people salvation?
A lot of your points are foreign to me which is nice because I thirst for knowledge on things I've yet to uncover.

Never heard about Gilbert Bigio.... did a quick google search and ofc this cac is the richest person in Haiti and a jew :snoop:
What does WS stand for?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A lot of your points are foreign to me which is nice because I thirst for knowledge on things I've yet to uncover.

Never heard about Gilbert Bigio.... did a quick google search and ofc this cac is the richest person in Haiti and a jew :snoop:
What does WS stand for?

White Supremacy specifically the Darwinist plot to make black people the permanent underclass so the rest of society can thrive. Letting the Asians have Africa was decided long ago. Anything that pertains to the world wide cast system. Border imperialism etc

That man is also giving arms to both sides of the conflict in Haiti in dropboxes... eerily similar to Chicago and the whole Shower Possee shyt in Jamaica. There is also another Jewish woman who’s contracting company is raping the mines in Haiti and in Africa.

Black communities world wide are being raped by all the other races together. Haiti has a bunch of whites, Levantines, Indians etc intersectionally working together for example

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until one of these so called "documentary" discusses white supremacy/military industrial complex/one world westernized state

Why even post this nonsense?

Its just here to distract from the root philosophical causes

Occultism and Satanism is the root of it all, the onky thinh that matters, white supremacy is the distraction

Mtt

Superstar
Daps

cliffs in order:
Hollywood
Stunt men
Indie media
Corporate media
CIA influence
Operation Mockingbird
"This is extremely dangerous to our democracy."
"Reality is 20 times more interesting than Hollywood."
CIA and Disney Land
Operation Paperclip
MK Ultra
Mind control
LSD
Zoolander
Magic symbols
Controlling the message
Military heads of media corporations
Violence and sexual trauma
Rise of Satanism in Hollywood
Michael Aquino
CIA's Age of Aquarius
Laurel Canyon
Lookout Mountain
Honeypots in espionage
Controlling celebrities
Liz Crokin covering Pizzagate, no investigation conducted by the FBI
Jeffery Epstein everyone knew him but said nothing
NXIVM cult
Controlled celebs promoting occult symbols
Spirit cooking

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel torn about this

Lile others have said, a lack of ws is troublesome, but on the other hand, parts of these (weird as shyt Hollywood rituals, epstein, surveillance, gala, etc.) Have been proven true

There's overlap
It highlights all the tools for upholding white supremacy (cia, hollywood, mk-ultra, lsd, millitary/media) and even mentions how nazism is connected with the occult

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Paranoid conspiracy babble weirdo Colin nikkas gonna eat this up
giphy.gif

How convenient that it's "blowing up on YouTube" just in time to distract us from the real issues happening right now.

YouTube is owned by Google and they choose what content to promote to everyone and what content to restrict.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you guys don’t believe in the corruption because they’re saying it against mankind, and not just blacks? :gucci:, aren’t black people part of mankind?
:camby: fukk outta here Mexican. The rest can hold they on nuts until we get our proper just due. fukk all that shyt, we 400 years in