Doctor says woman's ghetto booty is cause of back problems (no pics)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
booty16n-2-web.jpg

This sounds like a Chapelle show skit.

Ghetto booty diagnosis angers patient Terry Ragland; Doctor uses term instead of lumbar lordosis
JACKSON, Tenn. - A Tennessee woman is filing a complaint after she said her doctor used an offensive term while giving her a diagnosis.

Terry Ragland went to a doctor looking for treatment for her severe lower back pain.

Ragland said she was seen by a nurse, then the doctor, who sent her to get an X-ray.

When he came back into the exam room, Ragland said the doctor gave her a diagnosis not seen in any medical book

"He said, 'I know what the problem is. It's ghetto booty,' and I said, 'Ghetto what?' He said, 'Ghetto booty,'" Ragland said. "He said, 'There's no cure for it, but I could give you something if you're having pain.'"

Ragland said she reported the incident to the office manager, who apologized.

A few weeks later, the doctor sent a letter of apology, saying he was trying to tell her that she had lumbar lordosis, a curve in her spine that makes the buttocks protrude more.

There is no cure.

Read more: Ghetto booty diagnosis angers patient Terry Ragland; Doctor uses term instead of lumbar lordosis

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess he figured she couldn't understand the medical term so he broke it down in a language she could understand. :troll:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Tennessee woman diagnosed with 'ghetto booty' by doctor after complaining of lower back pain - NY Daily News

A Tennessee woman coping with a severe lower back problem endured even more pain when a doctor diagnosed her with "ghetto booty."
Terry Ragland, 55, could not believe the words coming out of Dr. Timothy Sweo's mouth during the April appointment at Sports Orthopedics & Spine in Jackson, Tenn.
“He said ‘I know what the problem is. It’s ghetto booty,’” Ragland told WREG in Memphis. “I think I blacked out after he said ghetto booty. I think my mind was just stuck on the phrase because I couldn’t believe he said that."
Sweo had diagnosed Ragland with lumbar lordosis, but decided "to take a technical conversation regarding your lower back and make it less technical," he later wrote her after she had complained to the office manager.
To make matters worse, Sweo told her there was no remedy for her condition, even though she could manage it with pain medication.
“It says to me that he doubts what type of intellect I have, how intelligent I am to be able to understand what he conveys to me in a medical term," Ragland told WREG.

booty16n-2-web.jpg

:mindblown: