Do you wear perfume/fragrances?

Giselle

Daps
If so, what kind?

What parts of your body do you spray your perfume on? I've seen people spray their hair, all over their clothes. I thought it was supposed to go on your skin. Do you spray perfurme on your inner thighs? I saw halle do it in a movie. I think it was perfect stranger.lol
I haven't used many perfumes. A lot of perfumes usually smell like old lady or alcohol to me. I used to use body sprays and I've used an oil once, but it was too strong. Now, I don't use anything. I use caress soap (the scent lasts on my skin all day depending on which one I use. I use lotion (regular scented, not the strong perfume scented). & My clothes smell like downy unstopables (the scent from those down unstopable beads last really long. I washed a blanket with those, then put it in one of those plastic storage bins. I took it out about 6 months later and it still smelled like those beads).

Anyway, I went to sephora today with my sister. I smelled some I liked (black opium ysl, rihanna's older perfumes (rebelle, nude rebelle flur), vera wang hippie princess and another one I liked by vera). I didn't like some of those much, but those were like the only ones that didn't smell like alcohol. Some were recommended, but when I went to smell them, they smelled like alcohol (marc jacobs daisy and his other fragrances) only later when I smelled them on the tester strip hours after I left the store could I smell the actual scent. & I have a headache now though from sniffing all of those.

Daps
i love perfume. although certain types have caused me to break out.

secondly not every scent smells good on every body. i've had perfume that i loved when smelling on the paper stick but it didn't smell nice when i put it on. and some are really too strong. a lot of it depends on your preferences and your body chemistry. certain types have caused me to break out too.

but to answer your question i mist it on my clothes, and maybe spray it on my neck/chest area. i also find that the same family of perfumes work best for me (musk and florals) so my top favorites are viktor and wolf flower bomb, rihanna's perfume line, philosophy's loveswept, juicy couture's peace love & juicy culture, prada candy, etc. (i will admit that prada candy is rather strong and i only wear that in the winter and do 1 spray) i also just brought olympea paco rabanne scent.

anyway if you want to wear a scent but find that you are sensitive maybe stick to scented oils, body sprays or light fragrances (someone at the store should be able to direct you to that area) if that doesn't work you can always stick with scented lotions and body soaps. i also had a lot of luck finding perfumes by looking at the samples in fashion magazines. the perfume counter at the store gives me a headaches as well because it too much at one location

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I love perfume. I spray them on my hot points - behind ears, back of neck, between breast, wrist/inside elbows, back of knees and my underwear. I have quite a few that I love and keep in rotation -

Hanae Mori, Butterfly
Versace, Crystal Noir
Coco Chanel, Mademoiselle
Burberry, Weekend
Calvin Klein, Euphoria
Ralph Lauren, Romance
Estee Lauder, Pleasures

I wear men's Cologne too if the women's version is too sweet smelling - Issey Miyaki and Ralph Lauren are two of my faves.

For sprays I only like one - Victoria's Secret, Heavenly.

For lotions I only like one - Body Shop, Japanese Cherry Blossom

On my wish list - Bond No. 9

O/T - I love a good smelling home - Airwick, Turquoise Oasis, scented oil plug ins.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes!! I love powdery scents so I usually stick to Vintage by Kate Moss and Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige. I usually spray it on my neck, wrists, and inner thighs.

I don't spray it in my hair, I like my hair to smell like my shampoo and conditioner, I use Dove and I love the way it smells.

Daps
I really like Gorgeous by Victoria Secret the body spray tho...the perfume is a little alcohol-ly for me, it last all day and it's something I don't grow scent-numb to so I never put too much on bc it clings really well to clothes and especially my skin...I also like gently scented lotions like
It's smells so good and it doesn't make my skin taste nasty-my bf likes to kiss me all over bc I keep my skin soft and I wouldn't want him saying I "taste" like lotion lol- as for actual perfume I love juicy couture and Victoria's Secret 'Tease' they both smell kinda fruity/flowery and very sexy...they make me feel like I'm sexy, and womanly lol

Also my bf got me some Versace Bright Crystal and I love it!

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
What would be the upgrade version of Sephora Clean Skin?

My momma wants that for her bday but it's only $70. I have to spend more on her.

Giselle

Daps
What would be the upgrade version of Sephora Clean Skin?

My momma wants that for her bday but it's only $70. I have to spend more on her.

I think you should just get her the perfume that you're sure she likes. You can get her something else along with that if you would like to spend more.

It's difficult to find fragrances that smell similar to each other, and even if they do smell similar out of the bottle, they may not smell the same when the person wears them.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Absolutely. I LOVE perfume. Cologne too (shout out to all the dudes that wear nice not-overpowering-or-icky cologne).

Rogue is my shyt (Rihanna is my shyt too). My best friend bought me Guess by Marciano and that thing smells SO crazy sexy and seductive I don't wear it often. I wear a couple of others, forgot the name of one but the other is called sexual... I don't wear that one often either for reasons.

I spray behind my ears, my wrists, inner elbows (whatever they're called), sometimes my neck. That's usually enough.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I really like Prada Candy and the D&G pour femme. They stopped making the D&G which is sad because I LOVE it! I barely ever wear them though.

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I like wearing oils and perfumes.....HOWEVER, I do have a shyt load of body sprays/mists at home. Mostly from VS and BBW. One of my favorites is Pear Glace from VS. :banderas: